pixietricks and I are officially engaged.

zircon

Pixie, you still spending a couple nights with bLiNd and I right? I hope that doesn't change... :(

Oh, actually I mentioned this to Jordan a while back. We didn't realize that Magfest was going to basically *be* your honeymoon, so we booked a room with José instead. You two deserve your alone time; it's the only breather you'll get from hordes of geeky madness! ^_~

Oh, actually I mentioned this to Jordan a while back. We didn't realize that Magfest was going to basically *be* your honeymoon, so we booked a room with José instead. You two deserve your alone time; it's the only breather you'll get from hordes of geeky madness! ^_~

Erm... It would've been nice if you told us before you booked it with someone else. We both agreed it will be ok for you to room with us for a couple of days. We are never going to have alone time because we are going to MAGFEST. haha It's something we don't mind because we always have alone time and we've already had a suite after our wedding.

Anyway, we'll see you there.

having come back from a honeymoon a few months ago, i can guarantee that you don't want to room with other people on a honeymoon. guarantee it.

particularly gamers. according to my wife, we 'smell funny'.

Going on a honeymoon at MAGFEST doesn't make a difference if there is someone in the room or not. haha There's going to be people everywhere. It's a convention. We were both aware of this. And I guess to your wife, I must smell funny too.

...Hope you guys make it a long one too.

[bIG FAT JOKE]Well, since they got together through our community, and if the Internets really is a high-speed version of real life, it'll be a world record if they divorce a week after nups. Extremely long. bLiNd and JaDE are already stretching the limits of credibility with their union.[/bIG FAT JOKE]

I'm stuck at work right now - all alone, because the only other person assigned to help me out retired a week earlier (how brainless can the folks in charge get?) - so I finally have the opportunity to *salute* Andill on their engagement. Congrats.

Same here Been there, done that. Yet I see you two share so many things in Common, Creating MUSIC Of coruse! ;)

So congratulation!

But If you'd allow me to ask, why do you need or feel to get engaged and married in the first place? Getting engaged comes as a need to show someone your love now? I'm just wondering for I do nto understand it anymore...

But I respect it and Whish you the best! *bows*

Best of luck!

-Moguri

I don't know if this kind of pic is still tolerated in here (I was used to roam in UnMod after all) but, meh... I'ts a special occasion so I'll push my luck for you guys!

This sacred union is

Joyzillapproved.gif

I didn't even know you were dating at all. But I guess coming here once every six months doesn't help me getting updates huh? Anyway, congrats to you both.