Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theophany

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ReMix Project - On Hold

188 posts in this topic

Click on the "contact info" tab on their profile, and there's a link for sending a PM.

Cheers mate!

While I'm here, while I am not quite open to actively pursue the project, I still would like to lend piano performance services for anyone that needs a part :)

Awesome, thank you.

Hi everyone!

I have decided to take on the challenge of producing and arranging 'The Legend of Hyrule' :) - I will get to work on the idea and see if you guys think it is claim-worthy :D

Cool man, let us know when you've got something!

It's funny that still no one wanted the Gerudo Valley. Perhaps because it's overmixed.

I tried out a few things and ended up with a more chillout like version of it, but I'm not sure if this would fit (and right now it's still too near to the source)

sent a wip for house theme :)

Hey, thanks to everyone who's submitted WIPs. I'm going to get in touch with Theophany and be sure to get a definitive answer back to every one of you by the end of the weekend :-) We really appreciate your patience. Suffice to say my free time isn't what it used to be and I think Theo is in the same boat, but we're trying our best to not let things slip through the cracks.

As for Gerudo Valley, interest HAS been expressed in it but we're still waiting for a WIP to solidify it. I won't reveal the artists working on it, but after hearing their concept in writing, I'm confident that if it's executed properly, it'll do complete justice to the source and really stand out on the project as a highlight. Shouldn't be too much longer before that claim is official, I'm expecting a WIP pretty soon.

Got some awesome new artists on board, I'm really happy to see some unposted/new remixers showing their talents for the project :-) Welcome to Wiesty, Calum, and Jean of mArc who've all turned in some really killer works in progress so far! Things are still moving, but we still need a lot more people involved so if you've got a good idea, don't be afraid to submit it!

Vocalist here if anyone needs one! Bass/Baritone. PM me if you need audition stuff.

I could try my hand at making a mess from the Potion Shop theme. I'll throw together a WIP as soon as I get this insane sound library installation done. :-?

Ergh, I want to do this but not sure. >_>

Hey guys, this is really cool and I'd love to jump aboard this project. I have just recently finished the "Lost Woods" theme.

Check it out:

http://soundcloud.com/user4393066/zelda-lost-woods-jt-remix

I'd love to do more work with the Zelda series and have a colab if anyone is interested.

-JT

Hey, I checked out your song and it was really quite nice. However, I don't think straight club/trance/dance music is really what we're looking for in terms of style for the project :-(

Everyone else who's subbed a WIP in the past few days, I'm gonna talk to Theo soon and we'll get an answer back to you. Thanks for your past and future patience!

I could try my hand at making a mess from the Potion Shop theme. I'll throw together a WIP as soon as I get this insane sound library installation done. :-?

This guy is good. REALLY good.

Welcome aboard dude :-)

As soon as I'm done with other projects, I'll throw a WiP for one of the remaining tracks. :)

Welcome aboard dude :-)

Now that I have time to concentrate on music production I might as well make most of it and help out where I can. Glad to be a part of this. :-)

If I have the time to arrange, I might have a Belero/Gerudo Valley WIP in the near future

Should have middle boss WIP soon!

I have an idea for a possible remix of the Legend of Hyrule theme. However, I'm pretty new here and my experience at producing is none.

I'm learning right now so I think I could attempt the song anyway. Otherwise, I am able to provide a MIDI and have someone collaborate. I'm not sure if you're interested...

interesting idea, and a well-written first post. I'm interested but I'm gonna keep my mouth shut until I have finished an "audition". Good luck guys!

Checked this out about a week ago and was happy to see Bolero of Fire hadn't been taken yet. I may very well audition for it I've had some great ideas for it.

Sweet guys, I know I'm excited to hear what you all have in store :-) Things are starting to pick up, activity-wise, which makes me very happy. We're slowly advancing toward a more complete tracklist here!

Is anyone still looking for vocals and if so would they be interested in a tenor with 10 years choral experience?

On another note, I myself am a project coordinator for the Majora's Mask: Tears of the Moon Musical project. I'm new to this sort of thing, however, and would like some advice on organizing big projects such as these?