Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History

Black_Doom

I was happy to help out with Faseeh's track, and I bet you're all gonna like it ;)

As for the deadline... great push towards the deadline, guys! Thanks a lot for all the excellent tracks you've been working on, I think the album is great :) The next few days we'll finish off the package (doing stuff like tagging, converting to mp3, finalizing the back covers and writing the final album comments) and send it to OCR for approval and release.

Well, we're finally done, guys! I have to admit that I had no idea how big and awesome this album would be when I started recruiting people. Thank you very much for all your hard work! I'll update the thread with all the important news (tracklist, release date, etc.) and throw in a couple of hype things as well ;)  Stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want the process of evaluation to be long as hell, since releasing the album this year makes much more sense, so I may shoot one more PM to @Theory of N to speed things up a bit. But I clearly understand that life is life and such, and it may take a lot of time for the staff to take a look at what we have.

It's been quite a long time, eh? Anyway, while the album is still being evaluated, I'm gonna make a couple of sweet updates here: first of all, I've finally decided to add the tracklist with all the tracks divided into 3 discs (including a bonus one), and I think that's a nice thing to look at :) But most importantly, I'm proud to present a preview track from our album: "Never Fear the Fall" by Pl511! It was released over a year ago, and I wasn't even aware about it, lol. I didn't want anything to be released without my permission, but it's not such a huge problem, after all :) So anyway, enjoy the track (if you haven't done it yet, haha) and stay tuned for more updates!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys! We have finished polishing tracks (with the feedback from the judges panel in mind, of course ;)), and the project was resubmitted yesterday! Sadly, we had to drop a couple of tracks. Given this fact, I decided to change the tracklist bit. But hey, good news is that we've got plenty of amazing music left! :D Hope the album passes the panel this time! @Chernabogue is working on the trailer for us, and what we have now is pretty nice, tbh. All in all, we're very close to the finish, so be patient and get hyped bit by bit ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic