Kenneth Keyn, Trenches Composer
Mother Brain (+4000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian6330 View Post
Where exactly can I watch the premiere?
Link's in the first post...
Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:10 AM
Little Mac (+900)

Oh, this was fantastic. I was having Avatar withdrawals ever since I finished the series and I couldn't have asked for this to hit the spot better.

If I had to wager on Book Two's name, I'd say "Metal." It's being treated like an entirely different type of bending and it has its own "society."

I really hope this series ends up on Hulu or somewhere online where I can watch it.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:13 AM
Taylor Lyndis, Audio Engineering Director
Big Boss (+6000)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thylacine View Post
Oh, this was fantastic. I was having Avatar withdrawals ever since I finished the series and I couldn't have asked for this to hit the spot better.

If I had to wager on Book Two's name, I'd say "Metal." It's being treated like an entirely different type of bending and it has its own "society."

I really hope this series ends up on Hulu or somewhere online where I can watch it.
I was thinking Metal myself. With the joke of all music being metal. XD

Plus that would tie into the Chinese elements, with the three from A:TLA.

<+overcoat> I am totally a weaboo fangirl | Share & Enjoy now available! Click above! | <jeffball> my balls are everywhere
Old 03-26-2012, 07:18 AM
Kenneth Keyn, Trenches Composer
Mother Brain (+4000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thylacine View Post

From what I understand, Nickelodeon posts their episodes on their website. I'm not certain what kind of restrictions there will be with it.

Last edited by Abadoss; 03-26-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:20 AM
Mario (+1400)

A lot of the big cable companies seem to only allow people to watch what they post up if you can "sign in" through your cable provider or something like that. I dunno if nick is doing this for LoK but I hope not if they are posting it online.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:45 AM
Little Mac (+900)

Looks like this is a job for... the INTERNET! *clicks over to nickelodeon.com*

Wow, this is a REALLY busy site. Ads everywhere. I can send a laptop to Africa, but I don't think it'll support Skyrim, so my heart's not in it. Also, yay slime.

...Oh, right, the show hasn't premiered. Not even the full eps are up. Well, it looks like I can view clips, so maybe they'll change. The main LoK site made me hopeful with the first two episodes on there, so they might provide it, too.

This is going to turn into a Team Bolin or Team Mako thing, isn't it?

Viacom is their company, and MTV has their shows on their website, so I doubt they'll do anything crazy (especially with a show that'll be so popular amongst the older Gen Ys). I made sure to stay there for no more than 30 seconds so my eyeballs didn't burn.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:27 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Brian6330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abadoss View Post
Link's in the first post...

... I feel stupid now.

Thanks!

Be sure to check out my Video Game Forum and Blog. It has a great community and a blog to keep up with all video game news. Definitively worth checking out! There's some Video Game Sheet Music there as well!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Gerry Wheatley, The Missingno Tracks Director
Dark Force (+9000)

Torrent search?
Old 03-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Little Mac (+900)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Damned View Post
Torrent search?
Odd as it sounds, I think I'd prefer to watch it at the ad-producing sites. That generates revenue for the people who make it, right?

I'd prefer to do it at somewhere, uh, cleaner than Nick's site. Hulu would be ideal. Still, if there's anything I can do to make sure we get more of this kind of content out there, I'm all up for letting people bombard me with adverts every 8 minutes or so.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Ghaleon (+2250)

This was a fantastic start to the series and I'm already eagerly awaiting the next episode. Love the new characters, especially Tenzin and his kids. Meelo never stops being hilarious :D Kinda hope we'll get to see some of Tenzin's early years with his dad and mom as well.

Also, I've had a flash of inspiration and started a blog over at Wordpress, dedicated to recaps of Legend Of Korra episodes (and eventually the original series as well) with some of my own comments and thoughts. First episode of Korra is done, second one is coming soon!

http://amayirotakago.wordpress.com/

Follow along with my attempt to finish 100 games before buying any new ones at my blog!