Sign in to follow this  
Arek the Absolute

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Notice in that "wavedashing" vid, how easily his combo is defeated at 2:35. His techniques aren't nearly as impressive as they seem.

yes its suprising how effectively staying down breaks combos. Either Im doing it wrong or this breaks my deedeedees chaingrab as well which is gaiy

I love it when my smash reflexes cause me to press butons that dont exist when playing wiimotes.

And sorry arek, i thought you meant nunchuk, cc wouldnt be too bad

your arrogance was well founded

Okay, even I have to admit that this looks sexy as hell, even though anyone could get out of it due to lack of hitstun.

Gonna' take me a second to get used to that; I've been on Melee for quite a while.

thats not a normal brawl thing fool

thats a hack

also dhsu ill get on that :3

and that is very melee esque so what would you have to get used to

if you were used to melee you should say "oh wow thats cool thats like melee" instead of what you said

dude seriously...

thats not a normal brawl thing fool

thats a hack

also dhsu ill get on that :3

and that is very melee esque so what would you have to get used to

if you were used to melee you should say "oh wow thats cool thats like melee" instead of what you said

dude seriously...

arek...let it go man. lol ima make a brawl video as soon as I finish GAY homework, prepare yourself for mediocracy later

YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY BEING DUBBED AS COOL. I forgot all about that commercial, but as soon as I saw it, I knew exactly what was going to happen. I mean, c'mon, people get tripped and Pikachu gets thrown around? Yeah, lol!

EDIT: Im going to go ahead and get this one stuck in your head so you can share my pain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpOeC_hh_5Q

This + your sig = HA!

I like this song for some odd reason.

my snake suck ass and im actually kind of proud of it

and that vid of mine that you all have been anticipating highly is going to have to wait, my friend in ownership of the wii got involved in a crazy crochet accident, he'll be out of the morgue by saturday, tho, so expect it then.

While my Wii is on (I've been mainly playing my 360 lately, but i decided to look at some wiiware/vc stuff) would anyone be down for a few brawls?

Are you up for some tonight? I can play a few after I get home from work.