ASK A JUDGE: While we're busy NOT voting - your questions, we want 'em

Liontamer

To Be Posted means that the mix has been accepted but the mix itself and the evaluation thread has not been made public. Generally we try not to let mixes sit too long before they are posted, although with the number we have in the YES queue as well as direct posts (which are not included in that list) things unfortunately end up taking a bit.

There are some exceptions to this, and generally any mix that is on there for a super long time has a reason to not be posted yet, and the artist is aware of this.

EDIT: Double ninja'd

It's not just picking up some people and making them judges, there's a process we have for quality control. Not as easy as you think.

they had better be judging lots of tracks, but we'll be hitting the inbox this saturday evening during the inbox party*! :-)

*it's not really a party, but it sounds more fun to do if we call it this.

*My mom asks me what I am going to bring every time I tell her we are doing inbox party...despite knowing it's not a real party.

It's not just picking up some people and making them judges, there's a process we have for quality control. Not as easy as you think.

Well, I never said it was easy (maybe that "just" made it sound like I did). And I know that you have consider each person in question. But I imagine there must be more people in the community who are qualified and willing to judgify submissions.

The main problem is that damn judge cat, doesn't lift a paw to help

I've had enough of your crap, Brandon. You take every opportunity to badmouth me.:-x

So help me, I will pee in your bed and then rip out a sick slap-bass solo as I make my triumphant escape. :nicework:

I've had enough of your crap, Brandon. You take every opportunity to badmouth me.:-x

So help me, I will pee in your bed and then rip out a sick slap-bass solo as I make my triumphant escape. :nicework:

And I LOVE CATS but you! You just scratch me the wrong way! ;-)

Hey, pee in my bed all you want, you'll just be adding to what's there.