Top 10 Zelda songs on GamesRadar - with lots of OCR links

richter

The value of a song is different for each person, therefore rendering the whole list useless. My favorite Zelda songs are the Dark World theme (from Link to the Past) and the Lost Woods (from ocarina), and the majority of the rest are from Zelda 2, so yeah, I don't see any point in a list for this.

I don't need a need a list to tell me which ones are the best, I know which ones that I like the best, so saying stuff like "Yeah, but this song is better because...." is all based off of personal opinions that clash with 1,000 others.

#1 - Labyrinth from Zelda 1? Please.

I hate that "Credits" tune.

And I think the "rating" of the Final Fantasy VII Main Theme is just fine. It's an amazing piece of music. There's a lot of depth to it, a lot of different parts (not the same old A B C loop), and the melody is very pretty.

Doesn't make the game any better though. Fucking hate that piece of shit game FFIV forever whooooo!!

Also, "Saria's Song" is pretty gay. I mean, really. One of my best friends is a total gay and he LOVES that shit. Plays it on the piano all the time.

Therefore, anyone that likes that song is gay.

I'm with ChingChong - LttP Lost Woods theme > Zelda64 Lost Woods theme.

Doesn't make the game any better though. Fucking hate that piece of shit game FFIV forever whooooo!!

Shut up you spoony bard.

Also, "Saria's Song" is pretty gay. I mean, really. One of my best friends is a total gay and he LOVES that shit. Plays it on the piano all the time. Therefore, anyone that likes that song is gay.

Really? I didn't know that songs have sexual preference! That's amazing - how did you discover that? I better break out the leather pants and head to the pink pony bar down the street now!

I'm with ChingChong - LttP Lost Woods theme > Zelda64 Lost Woods theme.

Yeah, because since there are some people who like one song more than the other, that makes it better, right? That's some nice logic you constructed there.

* Barfs all over shirt, goes and gets new one.

You know what, people? You want to know the best Zelda song? I'll tell you. Every fucking on of them, looped back to back.

Really? I didn't know that songs have sexual preference! That's amazing - how did you discover that? I better break out the leather pants and head to the pink pony bar down the street now!

Labyrinth was a good creepy song but prydef won for nostalgia. I love the hell out of it, but musically there are more fun songs to listen to.

Also, I think it's great that they linked to so many ocremixes.

I'm glad to see that Hyrule Castle got some love. I'm still disappointed that I've never found a remake of it that I've been personally satisfied listening to. All of the orchestrated shit isn't powerful enough to capture the feeling of the original tune.

I also like Death Mountain from Zelda III, but it was not on the list to my disappointment. That one also gets little to no love as far as remakes go.

I better break out the 1.leather pants and head to the pink pony bar down the street now!

You know what, people? You want to know the 2.best Zelda song? I'll tell you. 2.Every fucking one of them, looped back to back.

1.When did leather pants become gay? *Takes off leather pants*

2.I concur