Prayers for bLiNd (UPDATE: He's home)

Jillian Aversa

I truly feel sad about this. A friend of mine was actually working with him on a potential game soundtrack. I heard some potential tracks and they sounded awesome. Even if the game may never see the light of day* the music was still incredible. I hope you can recover man.

EDIT: *Not to say that I know or don't know about the project's future or even present, just that he's a really talented guy.

Jordan was my primary influence and motivation to get into remixing back in the days, and he was always helpful, his advices helped me a lot back then. I wish he recovers soon and continues to contribute to the community the best representation of what can be done in the trance genre. And also so he continues being such a nice guy.

It's a comfort to know, at least, that Jordan is young and has otherwise kept in very good shape. He is the perfect candidate for a strong recovery, as difficult as it may be. I'm very hopeful!

I am with pixietricks on this one. My father was 65 when he died. Jordan hasn't even turned 24 yet. He's got a lot of positive energy all the time and he's ALWAYS hopeful no matter what happens... That's just how he is. I wish I could be like that. He's got the best care right now looking after him. Some people are our friends at that hospital so HE WILL GET BETTER! This just hits home for me and he's aware I panic and it's my bad for doing so... I have to remain strong for him. He will pull through! Not only that, but the Lord is with him.

-I also forgot to mention... it is rare to die of this condition. Once he starts to gain more weight and is under the best medication, he will feel better. It's just a process and patience.

I don't know him personally or have ever spoken to him, nor do I know anyone suffering with the same affliction, but he's no doubt a great person and an amazing musician. Much respect to him, and I sincerely hope he makes a full recovery. Best of wishes to him and his loved ones.

I am with pixietricks on this one. My father was 65 when he died. Jordan hasn't even turned 24 yet. He's got a lot of positive energy all the time and he's ALWAYS hopeful no matter what happens... That's just how he is. I wish I could be like that. He's got the best care right now looking after him. Some people are our friends at that hospital so HE WILL GET BETTER! This just hits home for me and he's aware I panic and it's my bad for doing so... I have to remain strong for him. He will pull through! Not only that, but the Lord is with him.

-I also forgot to mention... it is rare to die of this condition. Once he starts to gain more weight and is under the best medication, he will feel better. It's just a process and patience.

I think you underestimate your role in his recovery. Your presence is doing a lot of good.

I've been downloading OCremixes for years, never thought it was worth signing up to the community, because I don't really have a musical bone in my body and am not much of a forum person these days. But I do really respect and love what you guys come out with, got about 300 OCremix tunes sat on my iPod.

I saw this thread on the front page, it caught my curiosity, I clicked and immediately thought I would sign up, if only to convey this little message, because I'm sure there must be countless others like me who won't bother to do so.

bLiNd is a very talented remixer, I don't even know how many times I've listened to the likes of Blue Vision, Dream of Zeal, Space Cowboys and White Skies, but I don't think it really matters. The point is they've moved me and all I had to do for it is to utterly impersonally click a button to download.

Regardless of illness or not, I believe he has a right to know just how talented the nameless nobodies like me think he is, how grateful we are to have access to such great inspirational music for free... and I guess most importantly, how much we wish for his good health.

All the best to you man, my thoughts and prayers at least are with you and the family and friends around you. I sincerely hope everything works out ok for you with a squeaky clean bill of health.

I think you underestimate your role in his recovery. Your presence is doing a lot of good.

Actually, you be impressed. I am not in his presence, that's why it's also very difficult. I live in Orlando, FL guys. Him and I have a very interesting story. He will share that in due time. I am actually working on moving out to Nevada soon enough. My mother is now involved with that. It is not easy to be over 2000 miles away. I am trying to do all I can here to do things for him not because I love him, but because of the distance. I've gotten all of his friends involved to visit him and he's got the best care right now at the hospital... with his family beside him too. I know Jordan will be very happy because of everyone's wishes for him. I am trying to have a large amount of faith. I plan on being his wife, dang it, I have to be strong!

I've been downloading OCremixes for years, never thought it was worth signing up to the community, because I don't really have a musical bone in my body and am not much of a forum person these days. But I do really respect and love what you guys come out with, got about 300 OCremix tunes sat on my iPod.

I saw this thread on the front page, it caught my curiosity, I clicked and immediately thought I would sign up, if only to convey this little message, because I'm sure there must be countless others like me who won't bother to do so.

bLiNd is a very talented remixer, I don't even know how many times I've listened to the likes of Blue Vision, Dream of Zeal, Space Cowboys and White Skies, but I don't think it really matters. The point is they've moved me and all I had to do for it is to utterly impersonally click a button to download.

Regardless of illness or not, I believe he has a right to know just how talented the nameless nobodies like me think he is, how grateful we are to have access to such great inspirational music for free... and I guess most importantly, how much we wish for his good health.

All the best to you man, my thoughts and prayers at least are with you and the family and friends around you. I sincerely hope everything works out ok for you with a squeaky clean bill of health.

I really admire this message. Thank you for signing up and putting your 2 cents. Trust me, Jordan will be moved by this message. I have been wanting to make music since I was a little girl and fear always got in the way... but Jordan plans to teach me everything he knows and make some music together, though I wil never be as good as he is. His music is a major inspiration to many people. His music makes me cry because it touches me. If it weren't for this website, Jordan and I would've never met... So I do agree with djp... He does deserve a lot of credit for bringing Jordan's music to a success and bringing him and I together. This proves to the world video games aren't just games... they're a way of life! :)