Prayers for bLiNd (UPDATE: He's home)

Jillian Aversa

He's in your heart, and I'm sure knowing this helps him a lot. But don, put too much pressure on you to "be strong." It's a difficult time, and while I am sure everything will turn out fine, don't put too much pressure on yourself. Sometimes, being strong means knowing your limits and seeking help.

Thank you... that made me feel a lot better. :) Your words are very kind and inspiring. I know I am in his heart and he speaks to God about me all the time regardless of his illness. He's very selfless. Instead of worrying about himself more, he is worried he can't spend more time with me. I have been truly blessed with an amazing musically inclined gamer guy.

I've never met or talked to Blind either, but I have heard several of his remixes and loved every one of them. His wasn't the remix to bring me here way back when, but his remix of Fear Factory is one of the first I heard while here, and it cemented my belief in this place. My thoughts and well wishes go out to you. Get well soon man.

My heart skipped a few beats when I saw this thread. As I read the original post, tears welled up in my eyes. bLiNd, I don't know you. I've never even met you. I'm just some nobody living in the middle of nowhere who happened to stumble across this site years ago. However, I am familiar with your work. Your mixes have moved me in ways that the most elegant words in any language on the planet couldn't do justice. You are a trance genius, a genre I never would have even attempted to listen to six years ago. You, a complete stranger, added a new flavor to my musical palette, and I could never thank you enough.

So, the least I can do repay you is to place you in my thoughts and prayers and offer my deepest sympathy. There will always be a spot reserved just for you in my heart. I pray you get better soon.

Thank you... that made me feel a lot better. :) Your words are very kind and inspiring. I know I am in his heart and he speaks to God about me all the time regardless of his illness. He's very selfless. Instead of worrying about himself more, he is worried he can't spend more time with me. I have been truly blessed with an amazing musically inclined gamer guy.

Heh, not just a musically inclined gamer guy, but an all around gentleman.

I first spoke with Jordan back in 04. I wanted to ask him if I could use his "Meteorave" for a school dance that was coming up and I remember being nervous as hell because he was the first remixer I actually ever spoke to. He said that he would be honored, and actually gave me some WIP's that he was working on to play there as well. For a while after that, he and I would speak every week or so about his music progress and how life is going overall.

Jordan, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I definitely have you in my thoughts. You have the strength to pull through this. You are too much of a treasure for this world to be leaving us just yet.

To see such support here warms my heart. OCRemix has seen some fantastic things happen to its musicians/remixers, while at the same time terrible things have happened to others...

I don't know this person at all either, but I too can't help but feel tears of sadness.

I wish him and his family/loved ones all the strength in the world and hope they'll all get through this.

Heh, not just a musically inclined gamer guy, but an all around gentleman.

I first spoke with Jordan back in 04. I wanted to ask him if I could use his "Meteorave" for a school dance that was coming up and I remember being nervous as hell because he was the first remixer I actually ever spoke to. He said that he would be honored, and actually gave me some WIP's that he was working on to play there as well. For a while after that, he and I would speak every week or so about his music progress and how life is going overall.

Jordan, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I definitely have you in my thoughts. You have the strength to pull through this. You are too much of a treasure for this world to be leaving us just yet.

Hah.. You're right... A gentleman... He sure is! And actually, yes... He did tell me about that, I think. He's told me many stories about people wanting to use his music for several things. Thank you very much for calling him a treasure.

My heart skipped a few beats when I saw this thread. As I read the original post, tears welled up in my eyes. bLiNd, I don't know you. I've never even met you. I'm just some nobody living in the middle of nowhere who happened to stumble across this site years ago. However, I am familiar with your work. Your mixes have moved me in ways that the most elegant words in any language on the planet couldn't do justice. You are a trance genius, a genre I never would have even attempted to listen to six years ago. You, a complete stranger, added a new flavor to my musical palette, and I could never thank you enough.

So, the least I can do repay you is to place you in my thoughts and prayers and offer my deepest sympathy. There will always be a spot reserved just for you in my heart. I pray you get better soon.

Your words are very moving! Thank you for caring so much about a man you've never met! I'm sure when he gets back, he'll have a lot of new friends! He'll be very excited about that! Trance is very amazing, I'm glad he presented it to you and many others that never listened to it. It's so wonderful that he can do that for people.

What kind of gift? If you want to, let me know. I can give you an address.

Let me know what he likes please. Also, we (ocr posters) might be able to come together for something nice. I'll be glad to help or just send something encouraging. I doubt I've ever posted around your man but I'd be glad to offer encouragement and/or something of his preference.