Super Metroid: Reserve Tank ~VARIAtions~ Released

DarkeSword

finally released!

will download when i get home from work :-)

Ok, all these posts are funny from my point of view since I'm working on a paper about the lack of "climax or release" in two novels... it's a bit more complex than that, but lets just put it this way, all the posts in this thread now have a weird double meaning.

Any chance of a zip file or a torrent with everything at once instead of having to download them separately?

Or am I just missing it somewhere?

Well, dang. I was just about to suggest using DownThemAll! But since multiple copies of each MP3 are linked, it would want to download all those duplicates too.

Still, rather than dealing with 30 separate "Save As..." dialogs, you can still use something like DownThemAll! to select each link & save them all to the same location at once.

at that point you may as well hold ALT and left click all of them (which is what I did)

A zip file might in the end serve to save some bandwidth. An MP3 is already compressed but I imagine there's potential for a little more compression, + if a person just takes a listen to each of them without actually downloading them... and then decides later to download them... er well I think I'm getting overly anal about bandwidth lol.

Cover art is also by SoulinEther (in addition to dish & me)

[Edit]

Haven't heard every song yet, but amazing stuff so far!

Thanks for the credit for cover art, DarkeSword :D

Could you credit SoulinEther too? I think he gave the initial background before friendlyHunter did the current background.

I haven't listened to all tracks, but I like what I heard so far :)

Thanks for the credit for cover art, DarkeSword :D

Could you credit SoulinEther too? I think he gave the initial background before friendlyHunter did the current background.

I haven't listened to all tracks, but I like what I heard so far :)

Well, I think how it happened was... you gave me the sketch, i made a background/text, then i sent friendlyHunter the psd, and he made some cool effects like translucent text and some other stuff. But it's all good.

But! These tracks be nice. :<