OCR00209 - Legend of Zelda "The Music of My Groin"

m68030

• 1 month later...

It's funny, in an immature sort of way. I kinda like it, if not for my great respect for Zelda. And, although OCR is not credited... Some of you may want to visit http://themusicofmygroin.ytmnd.com/

WARNING: It contains a naked chick. She's got SNES controllers over her roundies and an LttP cart down there, so you can't see anything, but... It still might be offensive to some.

Seriously, this song is worthless. It would have been funny when I was 8 years old. Well, I'm not 8 anymore. I'm 10. Groins are for gross girls.

No, seriously. Don't listen to this song. It's not funny. It's a mockery of all things sacred in OCR land. It's a farce and a lie. It's sacrilege.

And maybe I'm hyping it up more? Just say, 'no, brain... down. No groin-song for you.'

Seriously, this song is worthless. It would have been funny when I was 8 years old. Well, I'm not 8 anymore. I'm 10. Groins are for gross girls.

No, seriously. Don't listen to this song. It's not funny. It's a mockery of all things sacred in OCR land. It's a farce and a lie. It's sacrilege.

And maybe I'm hyping it up more? Just say, 'no, brain... down. No groin-song for you.'

Groin-song > you

Actually...

Groin > you

• 2 months later...

After listening to the Mobgoblin remix many times I had to dig up the original. Classic. You know this kind of thing would get an instant rejection nowadays, but it is really one of the best OCRs I've ever heard. I guess that's why I tend to hang at OverLooked ;).

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have a head cold right now and this is funny shit. I swear I'm just laughing at everything and the neighbors think I'm having a seizure.

Come tommorow I'm going ot feel like an idiot but still

Also the song is good if you have a sense of humor.

So this is the legendary music of my groin, I didn't know what game it was remixed to so i couldn't really find it. Not that much to say about it, it's kind of short when you look at the time, but that may be its strongest side. :lol:

Very skilled guitarplay though, it's a living proof of what you can accomplish with a guitar, some singers and a groin. This is an important part of OCR's history, you gotta hear it at least once.

I have now, and I'm glad that i did.

So this is the legendary music of my groin, I didn't know what game it was remixed to so i couldn't really find it. Not that much to say about it, it's kind of short when you look at the time, but that may be its strongest side. :lol:

Very skilled guitarplay though, it's a living proof of what you can accomplish with a guitar, some singers and a groin. This is an important part of OCR's history, you gotta hear it at least once.

I have now, and I'm glad that i did.

You know there's a search function on the sidebar (which looks a lot like my groin you know).

The only thing that would make this funnier is if we found out that he had played the guitar with his groin.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It was funny the first time, but then it got stupid. The music quality, as well as the vocal quality, was terrible. I don't know how it got on OCR. I'm just a guy that likes serious stuff though.

Edit: Now I understand. This song was made before the site opened up so DJPretzel and crew were just looking for songs to start it up.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00209 - Legend of Zelda "The Music of My Groin"