The Old Fogies From UnMod Thread

Bagel Fuzzynuts

Crap. I guess I missed a few things. That and I never was that noticeable of a member to get people to add me of their own accord...

I'm sure they could have added a few ellipses to represent you :( But if I remember right, it was only for people who asked for a spot, and sent some sort of image to represent themselves.

On another note, I'm rather pleased that the JenBot can DJP!

Ah, Geocities. The old ".txt" trick for sigs was such a wonder to people. A simple trick that allowed you to have a sig image, and bypass Geocities and their no linking policy. Shame they eventually caught on to what was being done.

Ohh wow, talk about a blast from the past, I still have a bunch of pictures disguised as .txt files lingering around in my picture folder.

All you had to do is re-change the file name back to jpg or whatever file type it was to begin with. Check my sig.

I'm pretty sure that as soon as the .txt stopped working from Geocities, the .jpg/.gif/.whatever started working. I know that I used an ftp hosted by Sir_NutS' work for a few things (#Mae comics), but I'm pretty sure I never stopped using Geoshitties for sigs.