Left 4 Dead 2 - now $6.80 on Steam!

The Damned

dude: everyone follow me the chopper comes this way

bleck: uh okay if you say so

---

dude: what the fuck

bleck: oh look the chopper is ON THE OTHER FUCKING SIDE

and then we all died the end

yeah on my second runthrough of dark carnival we were on advanced and doing the gnome thing and on like our 7th try of the finale we finally got to the rescue and we put the gnome where we all thought it was gonna show up and it was on the other side and we died

trolled by helicopter

speaking of trolls not only was that achievement incredibly difficult to get on advanced MY ACHIEVEMENTS RESET WHAT ABOUT YOU YES I AM MAD

looool. I literally laughed out loud.

Also, I like getting achievements. I wish there was an option to reset your achievements once in a while just so I could get 'em again.

If you're like me and some of the other people around here then the game will magically reset them all on it's own soon enough.

On a further note, Hard Rain is awesome. We just had to deal with more than 10 witches... Crazy.

Oh man, I know. In the commentary they said they decided to keep the weather changing bit to just this campaign, which disappoints me a little, considering how awesome it is. I think it's such a great addition to make it to where you can't even hear your buddies on their mics over the storm. And geez, the ATMOSPHERE, is just so amazing! This just may be my favorite campaign, but I'm not sure. They're honestly so awesome.

And you know what else, no joke, the night before I played that campaign, I was just thinking to myself "You know what would be awesome? What if they had an area that was like witch central, like some cave or something that just had 30 witches sitting around or something?" Granted, this isn't quite as awesome, since there's only like 10 or so, but it's still pretty groovy that they essentially had the same idea.