Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

It went so fast because some giant man baby kept bombarding the forum / my PM box with complaints and claimed to be speaking on your behalf. We never got much response from anybody, PM, IRC, etc.

But that's all in the past. I'd prefer not to bring up old drama here and stick to PMs.

Obviously it's not in the past if your gonna call someone a name on a public forum for no reason.

Just sayin...

TWO simultaneous dramas for the price of one!

Aba / BGC:

Thank you, I'm glad theres at least a few people who appreciate what I tried to do.

BGC (or Aba / Itch too)

I'd check your configs, and make sure your making the "Cubes" for the portals right (make sure its a couple blocks thick all around, single block thickness tends not to work), and make sure your typing the w: for world's spawn and p: to another portal etc correctly. Also there was an odd glitch where if i clicked (either right or left) first it would set both points, kinda glitchy like. So make sure thats not happening. MV is kinda tricky/glitchy.

I literally am not allowed to help at this time, so hopefully you guys will figure it out, if its not a glitch with this update :/

Meanwhile, /world command (make sure your at spawn) and making warps will work

Edited by Crowbar Man

Can we all just put down the "drama" and move forward? Just stop speaking about it and mentioning it.

There is no reason for it to keep getting brought up. I've mostly stayed out of this one, but... please. Stop it.

In other news, I think I know what my next project is going to be. I'm going to make a giant, bright red copy of the sky-symbol from Gunnerkrieg Court that Antimony uses.

Yeah. Maybe I'll actually log on and play for a bit to do this.

Testing, testing... Is this mic on?

Anyways, I may not be around OCR often, but I can say that a whitelist is a must for a Minecraft server nonetheless. The server on The Shizz (Shizzvania) got griefed so much that we had to put up the whitelist. It's been peaceful ever since!

I might jump on this server soon. I'm going to be gone for a couple of upcoming days, but I look forward to contributing when I can!