OCR Secret Santa - Gift giving time!

Bahamut

Way to spoil the surprise. :-P I printed up artwork for 3 of my CDs to send to the person. Just need to cut it out of the paper, put it in the cases, and print/burn up the lightscribe discs. :-P

You could have not said anything and let the surprise remain a secret...

I got one of the things I ordered for myself from eBay early, so it's possible the thing I sent to my recipient could be there early as well.

(couldn't figure out how to add a note, sorry. but it should say your username after your real name on the address label, whoever you are.)

yes, sir. got it today:

badass.jpg

Already browsed through the book and it contains tons of interesting, useful and fun information. In one word: Badass!

Thank you very much, good sir!

If you haven't seen the website you should check it out. http://www.badassoftheweek.com

Also, according to USPS my gift arrived today. But USPS has never been trustworthy for me, so we'll see.

Hm, I am a little worried as I sent my gift at the end of November. I know it has to travel overseas and I know I did not chose any priority mail or stuff like that.

Well there is still a little bit of time, I just hope my recipient will get the present before the 24th :/

luhny, I heard my doorbell ring about two mornings ago and got a package from you! Thanks for the teeny tiny 4 GB thumb drives! They're adorable! Maybe I'll take a picture, but Neko and I were excited and opened them already!

As for our Secret Santa recipient, your gift should ship on Monday. :)

Plus, coal makes a cool gift! I gave my recipient a sack of coal.

When I saw that bag of coal, I was like, Oh man! This guy... what a joker! haha

But then I took my gift out of the bag, and was quite happy!

Pic of me laughing after my gift said something funny:

ocr1.jpg

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MIX!

I'll be sure to devour it with some friends right after Christmas. Thanks again Mechafone!

That game is pretty awesome, even with its flaws. I'm on my second run-thru already :D

My girlfriend goes to visit her Mom in The Isle of Man starting Sunday. For TWO weeks. So I'm sure I'll be able to play this game start to finish, without wanting to put it down.

Still want to know who sent it.

And according to USPS:

-Delivered, December 16, 2010, 3:01 pm, RIVERDALE, MD 20737

So mine arrived yesterday.

When I saw that bag of coal, I was like, Oh man! This guy... what a joker! haha

But then I took my gift out of the bag, and was quite happy!

Pic of me laughing after my gift said something funny:

ocr1.jpg

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MIX!

I'll be sure to devour it with some friends right after Christmas. Thanks again Mechafone!

You're quite welcome! Glad to spread some laughs and some culinary joy.

And just in case you guys were wondering what all the talk about sacks of coal were, this is the joke.

S7301247.jpg