Rebecca Black - Best song evar

Fishy

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe no-one's mentioned this, but it's been bugging me ever since I heard Friday the first time: why on Earth are they kicking in the front seat? I mean, wouldn't that severely lessen the driveability of the car (never mind that they're 13 and probably don't know what they're doing...)?

Thanks, Malaki-LEGEND.sys, I was gonna post Brock's dub but I was beaten.

Also, I'm back! College is a bitch and so I have almost no time anymore, but I have spring break for the time being. Additionally, I am now married! I hope to get back involved in the OCR forums; I miss you guys!

• 3 months later...
I don't understand why she made another song. I thought the response to the first song was pretty brutal.

There is no such thing as bad press. We all remember who rebecca black is, and we all listened to her new song. You even posted the video on facebook. That's visibility, and it's the first step to being popular, and eventually being successful.

I don't understand why she made another song. I thought the response to the first song was pretty brutal.

4 tha h4t3rz

Seriously, at least educating us about the days of the week and shining light on the constant turmoil that is selecting a seat in which to travel in was something different, albeit horrible. The following are the actual lyrics to the bridge:

Haters, said I'll see you later

Can't talk to you right

I'm gettin' my paper

Said I'm doin' big things

Things you've never dreamed of

I hope you are happy

Cuz I'm 'bout to blow up

Congrats, you're a white Lil Wayne. But then again, the public eats that up for three square meals, so good for her for not pushing any envelope with her newfound stardom.

There were more than one million downloads of the song on iTunes, i don't know what percentage of the profit goes to her but I'm guessing its pretty sizeable. Plus all those stupid talk shows like good morning america. Theres no such thing as bad publicity.