Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

No excuse - competitions are how you develop skill to rule at competitions. Join and level up your musicianship skill.

Easier said then done when all you have is a demo version of FL Studio. lol

I'll consider it though. I'll just have to get back after practicing a bit. Not going to say I will go beyond the first round. But this is for fun, right?

Easier said then done when all you have is a demo version of FL Studio. lol

I'll consider it though. I'll just have to get back after practicing a bit. Not going to say I will go beyond the first round. But this is for fun, right?

Just get in, and practice before it's begin, the tournament will start in like 2 week, so take your Sheep do some remix, by the way, im also at low skill but im still gonna try, hell it's for fun, and you never know, you may get farther than you think

Where are we at now, 18?

For those wondering if you're gonna join, because of time constraints, skill level, or whatever... join anyway. It's practice, you get feedback, it's internet fame, it's fun. All but one of us will be knocked out sooner or later anyway, but until then you can see how you fare against newbs or pros or whatever you're up against. I mean, the GMRB had a few surprise outcomes, who's to say you can't surprise ppl here?

I was so disappointed that Devastus was knocked out in the first round of GMRB, his song was awesome.

Yeah, he had the bad luck of going against WillRock in the first round.

I also wish Prophetik would join (although I'll guess he's still really busy). His GMRB Round 2 song was phenomenal

Yeah, he had the bad luck of going against WillRock in the first round.

I also wish Prophetik would join (although I'll guess he's still really busy). His GMRB Round 2 song was phenomenal

Meh, to each his own, but you made that sound rather biased. As if you were gonna vote for willrock regardless if you heard both songs or not, which I'm hoping isn't the case.

... :oops:

Round 2 was really great for you, too. Actually, Round 2 seemed to produce some really stellar mixes in general from all of the contestants.

If your Round 2 mix had been up against prophetik's Final Zero Round mix, I would have voted for yours

Actually, Round 2 seemed to produce some really stellar mixes in general from all of the contestants.

I think in general the Maverick remix battle had outstanding tracks from everyone. The first GRMRB had some great individual tracks, but in my opinion everyone really stepped up their game in the GMRB. We can only hope this compo will be as good! (I think it will) :-D

I don't think Fake Man is considered a robot master...pick someone else.

Yeah, that might be somewhat of a gray area since he did technically have his own stage with unique music, yet it was not part of the main game, and he was not a "robot master" in the traditional sense (i.e. not one of the 8 robots that must be defeated to advance to Wily's stages). Probably would need to pick another.

I don't think Fake Man is considered a robot master...pick someone else.

Why not though? He's not one of the "traditional" 8 Robot Masters, but he was part of the DLC in Mega Man9, he has his own stage, and you fight him at the end of the stage just like would any other robot master. I think we were mainly trying to avoid bosses from Wily stages that weren't really robot masters...

Plus his theme is pretty awesome... :-D

Edit: I think we need a ruling by DarkeSword