OCR01327 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 "sonik metro"

djpretzel

I downloaded this song back when it was first released, and I enjoyed it, but I wasn't loving it.

Now I'm listening to it again, and it's incredible. It's 3:33 AM, so if I try to elaborate, I'll probably just sound stupid. But I love it. Great work. :D

I really like this song. The part at 0:50 is sorta reminiscent of "Robot Rock" by Daft Punk, without the mind-numbing repetition. And they make large sums of money for that stuff. So... I guess... analoq, if you want to make money on your music, you should remix this song so it's just that one part looping for 5 minutes. And repeat the title of the song over and over. "NEXT MY GENERATION deedledeedee NEXT MY GENERATION deedledeeee NEXT MY GENERATION" and so forth until people start wondering if the CD is skipping. "Yaargh! He said 'one more time' 346 times ago!! My shoe laces are stinging!!!" Then you'll be in the cash moneys somethin' crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's different to what I thought it would be...

I thought it would be like Demonik Elektronik...

Anywho, it's a good mix nonetheless.

I like the metal style guitar going in with the pop style melody, they go so well together. Then there's the organ,

need I say N.E.more? It's not my style of music (I'm more into dance and Metal) but I like it. Good Work analoq!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

This was always one of my favorite tracks from OCRemix. so. damn. catchy. and. funky.

When I downloaded the remix back then it took me a couple of listenings to properly identify the source. Then it hit me and I was amazed at the arrangement. It sounds like a completely different composition - at least in "spirit" (if you know what I mean)! <3 the guitar tone too.

Props to analoq. We want to hear more from you.

• 9 months later...

Oh wow! Now this is excellent work. I really felt it from 0:50 on. That electric guitar, those pianos, the organ, everything just seemed really put together amazingly. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Kinda hard not to like this ReMix when it's so catchy. Definitely one of my favorite ReMixes from Hedgehog Heaven.

• 4 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01327 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 "sonik metro"