VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

What if it had won? Or come 2nd or 3rd... Then everyone would have heard it.

I know, I know. :P However, I just knew it wouldn't place. The vocal quality was pretty bad since I had to record into my headphones and I didn't even mention VGDJ in the intro either. :x

Well, you did already make a Wingless mix, so I figure you've done your civic duty.

Sweet, new episode! Oh, and I voted for you this month.

Hey wingless, I had to talk about a website, and I chose yours. So thanks for your awsome website!

explain

Well, we had to find an "educational" website and talk about it for 5 minits, and OCREMIX was blocked, so Joefu gave me the link to your website, so I picked your website out of the worthless crap of websites I had. and I talked about it for 5 minits, thanks Wingless.

elaborate

I am fairly certain that in a class he is undertaking, they had to find a collection of files grouped together in what is known as a website that had some form of educational purpose. After having Joefu recommend the data you arrange in a public format for anyone to see on the web, he selected what you would call your website to do a 5 minute presentation.

I want to know *WHAT* he said

Gah! I talked about how the website had music, metroid pics, that butterfly website, your resume. y'know, stuff about your web site.

Oh, and that wingless mix was way sweet, complements to the chef.

I actually thought it was decently made. Let it grow on you and see what happens :)
Went back to the previous episdoe and heard the real opening.

It sounds so much better. I swear, if they actualy go and USE that opening wiht the SMB as the new podcast opening, they'll be laughed off the face of the earth.

The intro was cheesey for a reason, and don't blame zircon for it. He did only the music part; it was Wingless and I's idea to add the cute voice and sound effects. And we never said we were planning on using any of these intros as permanent, so chill. The contest was for fun.

Midway just took on design work for some big affiliates, so that's why John is busy. If he can't get the shownotes in soon, I'll do them. But it looks like we're not going to have a show this coming week, I'm sorry to say. Normally we'd be recording tonight since it's Thursday, but there are no new mixes posted yet this week and not a lot to cover.

Midway just took on design work for some big affiliates, so that's why John is busy. If he can't get the shownotes in soon, I'll do them. But it looks like we're not going to have a show this coming week, I'm sorry to say. Normally we'd be recording tonight since it's Thursday, but there are no new mixes posted yet this week and not a lot to cover.

That sounds understandable; if I was in a big company I'd be more or less thinking the same thing. Concerning the mixes though, I think the main reason is that djp is probably too busy swooning over Lover Reef to mind putting up some new mixes :P but still, yeah. Considering the time scale it shouldn't be too long til we get something new.

ITS TGFOO's BIRTHDAY. HIP HIP HOORAY. I'll drink one for ya tonight, buddy. Have a good time.

(ok time to get off the internet...50 cents a minute from this cruise ship suuux. latas)

Awww, you spent 50 cents just to wish me a happy birthday... That'll teach ya for going on a cruise instead of sticking around to celebrate with me :P . Hope your having a good time :)