VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Uh Hi thread, I just listened to VGDJ #35.

I think I missed #34 in the process, though. I'd have to double-check this.

... but I just read the thread too, and it's a bit disappointing to know that The Wingless is gone! He's a real heartbreaker, let me tell you.

I didn't think you'd play my phone message, either. I know, I've totally lost the "called in the most number of times to VGDJ" award now, but that doesn't mean you have to play every message I leave, darlings.

Okay, back to work... got a few papers to read and write up. Hope you find a new host soon, I'm looking forward to a new episode.

I don't want to add pressure... and I won't even try to put forward any ideas as to who should be the next co-host... but you totally can't cut me off now. I just got caught up and realized all I was missing. Plus it doesn't really make sense having the Doom Remix Project taking the OCR frontpage spotlight when it's so old.

I don't want to add pressure... and I won't even try to put forward any ideas as to who should be the next co-host... but you totally can't cut me off now. I just got caught up and realized all I was missing. Plus it doesn't really make sense having the Doom Remix Project taking the OCR frontpage spotlight when it's so old.

Actually, Dave said he wants to start rotating the front page spotlights more frequently so that old projects can receive fresh attention.

EDIT: PLEASE KEEP VOTING, GUYS! We're still way behind this month. VGDJ will be back soon...

Actually, Dave said he wants to start rotating the front page spotlights more frequently so that old projects can receive fresh attention.

EDIT: PLEASE KEEP VOTING, GUYS! We're still way behind this month. VGDJ will be back soon...

If you can't do a full show, then it might not be a bad idea to throw in a quick mini with a full song once a week, just to remind people that yes, the show is alive, but the hosts are busy.

Ah.

Cool.

Makes sense.

Ahem! Announcing VGDJ's newest cohost...

t6s8e8.jpg

Mr. Andrew "Zircon" Aversa! It's about time we had a real shtyjdgfgt around, don't you think? I must apologize for keeping everyone so in the dark about all this. I just didn't feel comfortable announcing what was going on behind the scenes when nothing was certain at the time. But we coo now! As a remixer, mod, and judge, Zircon couldn't be more on top of the scene. His dedication should speak for itself, but just in case it doesn't... He's one heck of a dude. With a history of busy cohosts, I'm more than relieved that we're gonna have someone as dependable as Andrew around. Not to mention that we have actually met (and bonded, like seriously!) in real life, so I'm really looking forward to working together! Zircon goes to school in Philly and lives in New York, which are both managable distances from my own school and home locations, so don't be surprised if we cook up something special for the near future.

Anyway, I know some of you may be missing Wangless, but hey- life goes on. I think every host brings something different to the show, and I'm certainly looking at this as positive change. John had a great radio presence, for sure, but he couldn't devote enough time to VGDJ: didn't want to receive or reply to the emails, hardly ever showed up in our IRC chat, etc. We're gonna make this a real team effort again, just like the good ol' days. So please extend your warmest welcomes toooooo Ziiiirrrcccoooonnn! ^_^

P.S. We're shooting for an episode this coming Monday, but can't say for sure until we figure out some mic quality stuffs.

P.P.S. Zircon's gonna kill me for that pic. :twisted:

Aww. I was hoping for Myf. Grr. Bah. I will never accept this new co-host!!!

(Okay, that wasn't funny, but gimme a break, I just woke up, and it's before 9am even)

But seriously, finally a new cohost, and one who's already got a good dynamic with pixietricks, awesome. Can't wait for the new shows.

and here i was already adjusted to WINGLESS and PIXIETRICKS but i will graciously welcome ZIRCON as a new cohost i love his remixes and PIXIE dont worry i got yours as well. Can't wait to hear the newest episode to see the dynamic between you to. =)