VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but how did you feel when Rayza and Aurora both left? I wasn't there much when they were hosting, but I'm figuring that you got used to the newbies fairly quickly while at the same time still thinking a lot about what the past presenters are doing now. As long as you remember the good times, everything will be okay :)

As long as you remember the good times, everything will be okay :)

"He-yaaaa!"

"HOOYYYYYYAAAAAHHHHhhhhhhhh"

:(

"Get-get-te-Get-te-te-Get-te-steppin'! steppin' steppin' steppin' steppin'"

:puppyeyes:

"With the shells...

made of plutonium...

and hamburger meat eateateateat"

:cry:

"You could just go on forever!!everevereverever"

...WAAAAHHHHH!crying_loundly.gif

[/big dramatic flashback moment]

Edit: Anyway, each pair of hosts brings their own dynamic to the table. Raza+Aurora was not the same as Rayza+Pixie was not the same as Pixie+Wingless. And that's allright; the last thing we want is empty imitators.

All we can hope for is that each team finds new ways to entertain us and make us listen in. It's happened the past 2 times, and I'm hoping it will happen again. Do I miss Rayza & Aurora? Yes, to some degree, but I was happy to have Pixie & TheWingless doing their own thing on their own terms. The latter will be missed as well now, but I'm eager to see what the future holds.

My VGDJ shirt arrived today! I'm sporting it now, and one of these days I'll have to post a photo.

Haha, do!

As a side note, I still haven't received shipping addresses from Snooper_1989, Rexy, Broken, or meccaneer. Can't send you your prizes unless I get those! Please email us (me :cry:) at vgdjpodcast@gmail.com wif da info.

Everyone else's stuff is on the way!

My VGDJ shirt arrived today! I'm sporting it now, and one of these days I'll have to post a photo.

Mine...shipped today, apparently.

I'll post a pic too, once I get one [my webcam was borrowed, and I lack a digital camera].

Join dates plz XD

Remixes, [GEN DISC] posts plz. :P

OKAY YOU WIN

(jill and i argued over this like crazy in my room :D)

*Shakes fist*

DOESN'T PEABODY HAVE RULES!?

Yeah, wingless, sad to see you go... although every episode was pretty much just him talking about how black he was. How long did that go on for? Like 5 minutes one time at least. Still, hosting something like that seems difficult; and losing wingless and Larry in the same month is almost too much to bear.

Good luck to whomever has to fill those shoes. (MORE CANADIAN REPRESENTATION EH!!!)

I was randomly browsing some OCR stuff just now when I noticed, the VGDJ Podcast description under Links>Radio says something like "The official Podcast of OCR, Hosted by Rayza and Aurora". I suggest that, once you find a second host of more permanence, you [ie: pixie] PM DJP and get him to change that.

Just a little something I noticed.

Also, haven't got my tshirt yet, but it's only been a little over a week since I ordered it.

VGDJ is currently ranked below the Cry Baby Emo Kids podcast. Please, stop the injustice, vote.

Woah that podcast has had 119 votes in this month. Damn emos.

Oh, and I voted (VGDJ).

EDIT: T-shirt just arrived in the post, it's awesome, thanks!

Hope that VGDJ resumes soon, and that you can find a suitable post.