VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

hey heard the new show, and zircon i would like to say hey cant wait to hear more from you and nice job man and Pixie you always been a favorite of mine eversince i heard that zelda prayer from you, great voice just love it. Cant wait to hear more from you both and see how zircon does and progresses as the show goes on. BTW i always vote each month.

To all the others out there GO AND VOTE!

Speaking of "live", Rayza and Aurora once had an unffocial "live show" that was just kind of like "If you're online call in and we'll add you to the Skype chat". :P

Don't forget episode 10, recording during the OCR Toronto meet!

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Said I'd post pics, so here we are.

wespipvgdjb1small4uj.jpg

wespipvgdjf2small3zw.jpg

Looks like your either under UV light or at da club 8)

Very good, I must say!

Speaking of "live", Rayza and Aurora once had an unffocial "live show" that was just kind of like "If you're online call in and we'll add you to the Skype chat". :P

Don't forget episode 10, recording during the OCR Toronto meet!

Yeah, that was a great idea in theory, but the show ended up being kinda long and boring for those of us who weren't there. Zirc and I will probably do something like that at another meetup, but actually include regular portions of the show with our guests adding commentary, and edit the recording instead of releasing the whole thing raw.

Just finished listening to the show. Good job Pixie and Zircon. I'm glad you guys put the spotlight on some of the other mixing sites like OLR this time. (maybe everyone realizes this, but I think that meo-mix borrowed from Final Countdown.)

Also, Zircon, how could you mods be so mean to little old Liontamer? What's he ever done besides put people into submission holds?

Haven't been watching this thread for a while. So zircon's the new blood in the show eh? Yeesh, every time I don't watch this thread the hosts of the show change.

Aye, it's been a rocky road. But Zircon and I plan on sticking with it for a long time to come, so rest assured... This show *will* gain some stability- we promise.

In other news...

Following in the footsteps of WesPip, we encourage all you crazy cats to post some ACTION SHOTS in the thread! Are you a VGDJ t-shirt or sticker owner? Snap a few pics of yourself with your merchandise. Have an OCR hoodie? That works, too. And hey, if you're completely broke, well, other crazy pics are always welcome. We're going to start a little site photo album for the VGDJ fans and staff. ^_^

Haven't been watching this thread for a while. So zircon's the new blood in the show eh? Yeesh, every time I don't watch this thread the hosts of the show change.

Aye, it's been a rocky road. But Zircon and I plan on sticking with it for a long time to come, so rest assured... This show *will* gain some stability- we promise.

I have all confidence in the both of ya. Just listened to the latest ep, once again good job. Kinda miss Wingless's various voices though hehe. I'll drop a vote in for you guys too, been forgettin to do that :?.

Just wanted to say, I'll miss Wingless... I was cracking up at: 'Black, blackety-black, black as hell and you're not, black as night, black as the bottom of a well, VGDJ, got to be black to call, got to be black to visit the site, black as hell, blackety black, I am black!'

<3

Things have been pretty quiet 'round these here parts. </southern accent>

Aye, where are those action shots, peoples?! :D

OMGPIXPLZKTHXBYE

Anyway, me posting some would require me getting a shirt wich would require me getting money.

One of these days, I promise...