Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

Wait, so what's the time limit on this stuff? I'm still out of country and won't be home for another 2 weeks.

The first round begins Saturday, October 29, 2011. So that's one week away. Either Geoffio or myself could do the first week. By then you'd be back in the country I guess? If not, you could do the third week.

Wow, #00FFCC is actually a real color. Cool :-P

Any color that can be represented in six hex digits is real (as long as you don't exceed F, then it's not really hex anymore).

If you wanna get really crazy and not wanting to consult a chart each time you want to get specific color shades you can memorize certain "bookmark" color values and work your way from there. Red is FF0000, Green is 00FF00, Blue is 0000FF, Magenta is FF00FF, etc.

Wait, so what's the time limit on this stuff? I'm still out of country and won't be home for another 2 weeks.

Rounds are one week long. Only one person from the team makes a remix for the round though, so your team members can handle the mixing until you get back. You'll probably be back home in time for the third round.

All this could have been avoided if people could just not pick other people's robot masters GAWD

So. Plant, Hornet, Splash. I guess the Bad Guy Robots from Mega Man are going to sneak in through Wily's back garden.

Yes!!! All of those are some of my favorite master themes. Sorry you lost Crystal man, but I'm very glad someone's doing Hornet Man :)

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Okay, so I've knuckled down with the sigs:

http://instaidgrace.com/freqrexy/WCRG2011/sigs.html

I have completed a full set of images for 9 of the 12 teams (the three sets that are missing still need to come up with a name or have a proposed name approved by DarkeSword). All the links should be working, so feel free to grab them when you're ready :)

Yes!!! All of those are some of my favorite master themes. Sorry you lost Crystal man, but I'm very glad someone's doing Hornet Man :)

Well, at least Crystal Man went to someone like Rozovian. Can't go wrong with a beard of that magnitude.

Okay, so I've knuckled down with the sigs:

http://instaidgrace.com/freqrexy/WCRG2011/sigs.html

I have completed a full set of images for 9 of the 12 teams (the three sets that are missing still need to come up with a name or have a proposed name approved by DarkeSword). All the links should be working, so feel free to grab them when you're ready :)

<3