Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

I am leaning increasingly toward "yes" on joining this competition. I am in talks with maybe having Geoffio (from GRMRB2011) joining my team and then having an open spot for somebody, but he's not 100% sure if he's entering yet and well, neither am I. But hopefully we'll make up our minds by Thursday night. We will see!

Well... I can put bars on the screen in LMMS and make sounds... and apply some effects so ears bleed a little less... sometimes it sounds okay-ish.

So, I'm good to go, right? :-D

Well, I'll just put down these picks...

1. Burst Man

2. Dust Man

3. Junk Man

4. Drill Man

5. Time Man

...and unless something changes soon, the next 6 - 9 (?) weeks should be open.

Here goes nothing: first time entering one of these and remixing *anything*.

guess i'm out then

Seriously, no one's picking up Nekofrog? There are two unfinished teams, and both of them should be trying to recruit him.

Neko, if you are trying to be a bit selective, you should look into joining Benjamin Briggs's team. I think they are still short one.

DarkeSword, sorry for the bit of trouble and time adding my name and picks, but I'm going to respectfully request to back out; I just don't think my skills are quite good enough for this particular competition and everyone has a team ready to go (nice lineups, by the way!).