Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

HAY GAIZ. I'm the new artist Rozovian mentioned.

Here's a quick picture I just made to say hi and decorate this page of our thread!

[image]

Bonus: here's something else I did for another project. It's of the Mana series as a whole, not really specific to SD3.

Awesome!

We have a really impressive artist on the project now. Which is awesome. :D

Less awesome is that I'm probably stuck in England now.

That Icelandic volcano won't let you leave?

Keiiii, your artwork is nothing short of breathtaking. It's so great, actually, that it inspired me to stop learning Japanese for the big test I have in a few weeks and continue working on the remixes for this project. XD

I just love the way your colors look so spectacularly vibrant, it makes the pictures look so incredibly alive. You've got a lot of talent there, be sure to use it as much as you can! I really look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Yeah, looks that way. We'd leave by plane tomorrow, but it doesn't look like they think it's safe enough to fly.

Here in Slovenia, all the flights have been cancelled this weekend. The dust cloud is supposed to stop bugging us on Wednesday. I've got a trip to Stockholm planned soon, so I hope the volcano won't cause any more problems. Sorry to hear that you're stuck.

Archangel: Ooh! I listened to the stuff on your page and now I'm really looking forward to seeing (or listening) your contributions for the project!

Don't completely ditch your Japanese test, though. XD (I minored in Japanese... Most of my Japanese classes were among my favorite classes)

*flies off to the project forum* :0

• 2 weeks later...

One week until the upcoming wip deadline. If you have been sitting on your wip for more than a month, get it done. I want to _hear_ from you by May 8th.

Also, Usa's schedule seems to allow some more of him participating, which is awesome. That, and I got a wav today. Good news.

But upcoming wip/wav date? AAAAAAAAAH! Get your tracks done! (title now edited for appropriate eyebrow/awareness-raisingness)

Edited by Rozovian

Am bored and thought I'd bump stuff.

I mean, I'm tired of waiting for ppl to start handing in their wips (and wavs, plz) closer to the deadline.

I mean, we still have room on the project. If you make me happy (wavs and wips make me happy), I'll make a project preview thingy.:D

In other words... Bump.

Wish I had more experience, would love to join you on this, but saddly I'm not nearly good enough yet. But I will follow you all on this and I look forward to what you all come up with.

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic