Sonic CD: Temporal Duality - History

SuperiorX

Is there a reason the Collision Chaos and Tidal Tempest remixes are swapped on disc 2?

I liked the flow between tracks better. The tracklist didn't necessarily need to follow the game's zone progression, in my opinion. Album flow was my top priority. That just so happened to the one case where it didn't follow the zones exactly tho :wink:

How soon will it be released? It seems it will take AGES to wait its release. z_z
It gets pushed back a week every time anyone asks.

awwww :( It is coming SOON folks, I promise. Hold tight!!! :)

AWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH! November 25th baby!! :) José did a phenomenal job on this trailer, I looooooove it!

We're in the middle of planning a listening party as well, so I'll post details on that as soon as I have them available!

"Album concept special thanks"... awww, you guys are the best :oops::)

Definitely! I wanted to make sure you got credit for proposing the original idea! Everyone on this project; staff, remixers, artists, all did an amazing job! I am so proud of everyone's work and cannot wait for the world to hear it! :)

Listening party

Is it open for us all?

I want to be there

But seriously, I don't think I've ever been a part of a listening party. What is it, exactly? Who's it open for?

lol @ these haikus. A listening party is where we'll stream the entire album online via an online radio station. It also has chat functionality so we can all interact and ask questions and stuff to any of us from the project that are in attendance. It'll be fun! It'll be open for everyone yes! I'm working through the details now. So I'll post them in here (and the first post of this thread) once the date/time is locked down!