OCR Talkback Live! (Saturdays, 9PM EDT!)

DarkeSword

Hell yes, Kyle get in there.

I watched the latest now to the end, another cool show! It was of course great to have djp in there, especially because 1. he's obviously been here from the start and also 2. it was cool to get a sense of the vision behind the site, past present & future straight from the pretzel.

--Eino

I liked the attitude behind the answers to the question I asked last time. It's good to know the artists here aren't limiting themselves beyond what they perceive as their current skill levels. I've been enjoying the OCR Talkbacks so far, they've been both entertaining and informative and I look forward to tuning in to more of them.

Hey guys, I just want to tell you that I really enjoyed the show and thanks for answering my question about how to get more involved. I'll try and follow your advice and post lots of reviews :).

I'm also glad you pimped MAG because I went last year and had a blast. I met DarkeSword (you probably don't remember me though) and hung out with a lot of the other staff as well.

Edited by kitty

The MM25 talkback was pretty cool, yeah. I'd like to see album directors in the talkback when albums get released. Some questions for next time:

Q: What do you think of People's ReMixing Compo? :)

Q: Judges: how long does it take to judge a piece? How many times do you need to listen through it to appraise it? I'm interested, because I find it takes me a loooong time to give proper feedback, especially if I feel the piece has issues.

--Eino

ok, these are pretty good, but what is EVEN BETTER is the transcripts that google makes of them. We sound completely insane.

Meet the team!

shariq darkesword ansari "shark docs are in sorry"

Stevo Bortz "worst sports"

"dragon intervention"

andrew OA luers "and and you way lawyers"

mikestyle "use my style my spouse here lifestyles all"

"NOTICE THE FACE TODAY"

Fun show once again, the OU sturf with the Nerdapalooza stories was good. Also I thought it was interesting that many people's favourite own mixes were collabs. You guys were easily distracted from some of the questions though :) No matter, it was entertaining & informative, I didn't know about PRC history for instance.

--Eino

This looks like fun! I haven't been able to watch any of these live yet, but I've seen some of the recordings. I saw in the first post that remixers can join too? I had an idea that maybe the week Sonic CD Temporal Duality releases a small handful of us from the project team could hop in for a segment and talk about the album and answer some questions and stuff? Kinda like what you guys did for MM25?

I thought this was a really great Talkback, lots of fun stuff and also great tips etc for ReMixing. Abadoss is my new role model for not giving up on ReMixes. Looking forward for that Radical Dreamers revision, I already like it tons. I should've kept a list of all the topics & points mentioned that I thougt were good, there were many. :nicework:

--Eino