Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Me and a bud were talking the other day, and we agreed that a metriod should be an item in SSBB. When they apear they would be in little canisters, and you throw it at your enemy, it drains their health, then comes back to you and refills yours with what it was able to take from your opponent. Like the baby in Super Metriod (I have that right don't I?) that helps you out in the end. I think it would be a nice touch.

Another thing we thought about was that the different costums could be the character from different games. So say you pick Mario, he would have one of his 8-bit forms, then the Mario from Super Mario World, then Mario 64, Sunshine, and the last would be the Galaxy/SSBB Mario. They could even release those later as clone characters of Mario via a download, each with it's own powers, like SMB3 Mario using the raccoon suit for his Down + B, and Sunshine Mario able to use the Flud for his Up + B and B moves.

I think a Sunshine Mario would be better than the Doc, as there's more chance for variety with moves and style of play.

Also three Links would be nice, Majora's mask one with masks for the B moves, Windwaker one with the grappling hook and Deku leaf and things and the TP one as seen in the video.

I don't imagine it'd be too hard for a Castlevania character to slip in there. After all, Soma has sold many, many copies of games over two Nintendo systems now. He's fairly famous nowadays. I know the more hardcore CV fans will want Simon though.

What I'd really like to see is Lyndis from Fire Emblem. I bet it'd be pretty likely for her to make it in if the fans push for it. I already submitted her in the suggestion box thing.

Yes, her sword skills are 1337er then Marth's.

I've been playing with Samus since the very first Smash. We actually started the first "SSB Club" at Ohio State. So Zero Suit Samus has me pretty freakin' exited.

I loved when people would come up while we were playing and be like, "Ness!?" Who the hell is that? What game is HE from!? and I slowly rolled my eyes and said he's the main character of Earthbound....

and then the same thing happened with Marth & Roy...or even Mr. G&W.

I went to E3 2001 (best E3 ever?) and all we did, basically, for 3 days straight, was play SSBM. The Nintendo booth, for god knows what reason, was really empty on day 3 - you could just walk up to a machine and play all you want. We even snuck into the secret black curtain booths and played SSBM on the big screens. Man that was something I'll never forget. You could only be 6 characters - but Samus was playable - and so was Peach, who would soon become my 3rd alt. next to DK.

So Brawl has me stunned - I am really concerned about how the WiFi connection is going to play out - Friend Codes and random strangers, it seems....

Also - Maybe they'll have AC powerups, like Mr. Resetti coming on the screen and bitching you out! How cool would that be?

God, it's a great time to be a gamer.

SSBB looks good. I hope they don's use Button-mashing combos like in mortal kombat, Soul Caliber, or any other fighting game. Granted, some are good, but I dont like the BBA><^BA< to grab your opponent.
Why the hell would they do that? That's the complete anti-thesis of Super Smash Bros.

I can't wait to use Pit.

Don't know why...

He just looks like he'd be fun to use.

Also, I'd like to see Ephriam from Fire Emblem.

He uses a spear and if thier gonna throw weapons into

the mix, I'd like to see a little variety.

I think, if any other Fire Emblem people get in

it will probably be Ike from the GC Fire Emblem.

I agree on Ephriam, that dude was pretty cool, if they put him in there, then they should also put Erika in the game too, maybe those guys can replace Marth or something, but I hope Marth is still in the game.

Seeing Meta Knight in that trailer sold me...

I now must buy a Revolution and this game.

Are you being a conscientious objector or are you just unaware that Revolution is no more?

Actually I still call it the Revolution rather than Wii, it just stuck with me since it was first talked about. Meta Knight being in there was a good plus. Though I really like how they added Wario Ware! Wario. That was something I've been talking about. Though I'm sure this has been talked about also, I never really got the purpose of the Nintendog? Perhaps a online feature to mess with others?

I think, if any other Fire Emblem people get in

it will probably be Ike from the GC Fire Emblem.

Look at the castle in the trailer, notably the flags.

They have the symbol of that one country from Path of Radiance.

And since the Wii FE is a sequel to PoR....I'm guessing someone from that game is showing up in Brawl. ^^