Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

That's only if you include the "Sonic/Knuckles & Brawl" Expansion disc that you stack on the top of the other disc to unlock extra levels.

oh yeah, I forgot about that one. I'm excited about attaching cartridges and discs to it and to get secret bonus levels.

...but clearly, the best part of the bonus disc is Master Chief when you do 2000 cliff hangers in one game. Again, insider cheat info.

Not entirely sure where it is going. Why does a game thread have over 10,000 posts?

I think it's because it's a thread about Brawl - that counts for about 60% of the posts. But then people keep posting here about Melee because there's no Melee thread - that's another 30%. And then there's the people who make posts that have nothing to do about Smash Bros, and only talk about how ridiculous and epic the thread has gotten - another 8%. The remaining 2% are about topics that are not directly related to the ridiculousness of the thread, and may or may not be related to Brawl in some minor form. Such as this one:

a lot of your posts should

but thats okay cause i like you

I can't not love Snake-Kirby, but I was really looking forward to Wario-kirby with a Wario nose and 'stache. That image will amuse me to no end. Well, time to get photoshoppin'!

Also it appears Kirby does not get Dedede's hammer... and we know that Kirby still has at least one hammer move, but not whether it's a special move or a regular move. So... we just got the "Kirby: Special Moves" update, and yet we know almost NOTHING about Kirby's special moves. But the Snake picture makes it SOOOOO worth it ^_^ Here's hoping for the rest of Kirby's moves tommorow... or Samus' moves, or Zelda's moves or Final Smash.

snirbybp8.jpg

kirby_071220s.jpg

It looks like Snake's head got cut horizontally in half, and then each Kirby swallowed one of the halves.