Mega Man X: The Sigma Fortress Remix Gauntlet 2015

DarkeSword

I received 10 remixes. Here's what I have:

• Dopplergangers - Yami - Magma Flow (Magma Dragoon in Palace Ground [X]).wav
  • Maverick Astley - Eino Keskitalo feat. Jorito & Tuberz McGee - Rolling (Frost Walrus in Palace Ground [X]).wav
  • Nightmare Tank Police - Esperado - Smoothlike fellow (Mattrex in Palace Ground [X]).wav
  • Rock Hard Mandrills - Jason Covenant - My Beerly Beerloved (Blizzard Buffalo in Palace Ground [X]).wav
  • Sigma's Enigma - SuperiorX - Electric Moves & Cephalopod Grooves (Volt Kraken in Palace Ground [X]).wav
  • Team Zero Treble - YoshiBlade - Toxic Seas (Toxic Seahorse in Palace Ground [X]).wav
  • Vintage Reploid Squad - Sir_NutS - Firefly (Shining Hotarunicus in Palace Ground [X]).wav
  • Wily's Rejects - Trism - Hidden in the Palace Grounds (Sting Chameleon in Palace Ground [X]).wav
  • X-Square - Ivan Hakstok - Bounce Too High (Vanishing Gungaroo in Palace Ground [X]) .wav
  • Zero Tolerance - pu_freak - Sigmandrill Palace (Spark Mandrill in Palace Ground [X]).wav

Lol the style differences between X3 Doppler and Scaravich are too much. I'm mixing for X-Square this week but I have no idea how I'll mix these two tracks together!

I'm sure you'll pull it off just fine (And I'm not just saying that as teammate encouragement.) If I can sneak a Chuck Mangione nod into a metal song, you can work Doppler and Ground Scaravich together.

Round 1 music is available in the first post.

Alright, please pardon my language for this post.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU GUYS THIS MUSIC IS AMAZING

Okay now that that's out of the way: voting for round 1 is open. For everyone participating as a voter, PLEASE read the entire first post of the voting thread before posting your vote! Some things have changed, especially with regards to how you should format your votes. Following the updated instructions and format will help me to put out tallies and results in a much more timely manner!

Thank you!

With Round 1 Underway it's time to introduce the:

ogW2GMg.jpg

Over the course of the WCRG 2015, QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED!

Will The Nightmare Tank Police be able to make every deadline?  Or will stress, and terrible photoshopping of MAGfest photos threaten to tear the team apart?!

BnI2ViF.jpg

...and just what is REALLY going on behind the scenes of the NTP?

oqO9h0R.jpg

Stay up on the WCRG each week to find out!

I'm seeing the votes, and I'm thinking, wait a minute...

• Competitors should not place their own team's remix in their rankings, regardless of whether they are the remixers for that round or not. However, by voting, they will earn a first place vote for their team's remix. If you are on a team, you must post what team you are on in your vote so I can make sure your team gets your voting bonus. If you do not specify your team, I cannot guarantee that your team will receive a voting bonus.
o.o Gotta keep that in mind.