m68030

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Awesome game, awesome remix. It is like they were made for each other. If Jack and Rudy had ever sat down and chilled out in the game this would have been the music they did it to. 'Course, they were to busy stompin' trash. Long live the Sheriff Star! Also, when is someone going to remix Flash Boomerang? Even just the original of that song would make this site the coolest on the web!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

There is a pretty bad hiss on this one from the piano, but it's otherwise a beautiful piece, and is very relaxing. The hiss is somewhat irritating, because the song is otherwise flawless, with some bells taking the melody line, and the beautiful epiano providing the backing chords.

I love listening mixes by po! because you never know quite what to expect, and they are almost always excellent. This one is no different, though you might want to try to clean out that high end hiss yourself.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Chill x 200.

For me, lounge music is usually background music, but this certainly is an exception to the rule. Very accomplished, interesting throughout and has a real vibe of authenticity to it. I can really imagine this playing at a high-end latte bar, soy icecream parlour or fondu repair center. Final Fanatsy 9 cameo was a ridiculously awesome idea, too. Lastly, I love this for promoting radical diversity from electro/trance OCR mixes early in the game. Nice job.

• 8 months later...
There is a pretty bad hiss on this one from the piano, but it's otherwise a beautiful piece, and is very relaxing. The hiss is somewhat irritating, because the song is otherwise flawless, with some bells taking the melody line, and the beautiful epiano providing the backing chords.

I love listening mixes by po! because you never know quite what to expect, and they are almost always excellent. This one is no different, though you might want to try to clean out that high end hiss yourself.

Actually, I like the hiss. It reminds me of this ancient ep I played for fun a lot back in the day in my high school's music dept. I just kinda assumed the hiss was intentional, like it was played on an old or poorly grounded ep in some low budget lounge. So, I vote keep it cause it makes me feel fuzzy inside.

• 1 month later...

*sigh* >.<

I don't really care for the lead bells; they feel too out of place and unnatural in this setting to me at least. (I suppose it was intended to be more of a xylophone feel...) Otherwise this would be an amazing track. Still the mood and atmosphere are amazing and right on the spot for being a jazz lounge track. All in all, it's not too bad of a track and still worth consideration.

• 1 year later...

Hmmm, lounge jazz. It is a bit relaxing and comfortable to listen to. Not a fan of the bell chimes, as they sound a smidge sharp. I don't hate this ReMix at all though. It's got a nice peaceful vibe and would be great to have playing when your mind is elsewhere and you're busy doing stuff. Aside from some stiff sounds, not bad.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So chill. Oh man.

As the beginning of this remix reminds of Christmas, it's crazy to think this mix is almost 15 years old. Chill things like this always bring back memories. The rhodes in the back does a great job filling the whole song out, and while I'm not overly fond of the vibraphone tone...it's not something I'm about to nitpick about. Everything about this remix is beautiful. 

Recommended stuff here, but it's cool to hear this, and then listen to some of his more recent stuff. Check it out!

For some reason this reminds me of You are the sunshine of my life by Stevie Wonder :D

Very chill, very calm. Pretty minimalist instrumentation, but it works well. Overall i like the piano harmonies, but sometimes i think they are clashing a bit with the melody like at 1:03 -1:04. Yeah, that hiss is pretty distracting  :-( 

I could imagine this going into a slow bossa groove at the second half of the track, with bass and some soft drums.

All in all, a nice relaxing tune.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00262 - Wild Arms "Adlehyde Castle Flow"