Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

Well, it's missing about 350 other tracks, but we decided it was better to concentrate on a few for now, and do more on another album in the future.

Cool. I give you a lot of crap because Pokemon is gay, but it's one of the first movies I said, "Ma, i wanna see that!" then I cried when Pikachu got hurt at the end. And it was awesome when Mewtwo was all like, I understand now, bla bla. Anyway yeah, haven't really played the games, but I like games, and I like game music, and I like music, and I liked the pokemon movie, so if there's a spot on part 2, you can count me in. :-x

But do you have any remixing experience, Brandon? :<

I thought it was missing about 620 tracks or so.

Only if you really want to count all the little diddies and tunes that pop up along the series. But yeah, it's over 600.

Lies. You just st33l from YouToob.

Ahh! I am way ahead of you, i was about to sample this and send a wav to the_darned

it's almost as intricate as a protodome chiptune and almost twice as long so it should do good on the next pokamon

Cool. I give you a lot of crap because Pokemon is gay, but it's one of the first movies I said, "Ma, i wanna see that!" then I cried when Pikachu got hurt at the end.

it was ash that got hurt at the end of the first movie. Not pikachu. You NUB.

it was ash that got hurt at the end of the first movie. Not pikachu. You NUB.

I don't know if it was the first pokemon movie but it was the one with Mewtwo. They were running up some kind of spiral thing and pikachu got hurt. STFU I WAS A KID I DONT WATCH THAT GAY STUFF ANYMORE.

Brandon, shut up. You're shitposting my project thread. Proto, stop teasing him, you should know better.

Everyone else, carry on.

About. At worst, a day or so more. At the absolute worst, less than a week more if there are completely unforeseen horrors that kill many of the staff and result in us having to fight aliens until Jeff Goldblum can save us with his Mac laptop.

GAG can take care of the alien thing with his new desktop.

Did you know, GAG ran our project forums? He did, and he never once banned me for all the nude pics I posted of myself.

Though most of them seemed to be downloaded to his IP address...

Welp, I've not heard from zyko in a while, but I'm guessing we're unlikely to have that bonus track in time for you.

Sorry. :(

I was thinking... Mew was released well after the games came out.

And so was Celebi. And Jirachi. And Manaphy.

That happens to add up to the number of bonus tracks we would have.

Well, to day's the big day.

Is it out yet? I can't stand waiting!

Seconded!! Been waiting for this thing for a long time, and I cannot wait to gear up for Spring Break with it!

Will the Missile Matcher OST release yesterday push back the release of this project? Just curious since releasing this album today would mean that djp and crew have been working hard to release two albums in two days.