OCR00625 - Mega Man 2 "Project X2 - Title Screen"

orkybash

Mega Man 2 'Project X2 - Title Screen'

When I first heard this song, I knew Project X2 would be something special. In the first part, an NES-style synth is well-blended with an acoustic guitar. The second part is heavier, but still features a blend of synths and guitars. I have only two complaints: the way the transition is executed, and the length. Other than that, this is much better than anything from Project X1. Recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was impressed with the different styles used in this mix. First, with the soft, traditional introduction, but wait...all of a sudden, you think it's still keeping traditional, then whats happening? It becomes heavy with guitars, and you can only say to yourself "Holy crap, this is awesome!" I for one, really enjoyed this mix, and can't wait to listen to more to come in the future! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Project X2 Titlescreen is a solid remix. The prologue music has a somewhat-expected techno beat (with a hint of acoustic guitar). Then about a minute in, it gives you that "what's gonna happen next?!" feeling. Then the title screen music blasts in electric guitar.

I GIVES IT 5 STARS *****

Also try: The Tallest Building

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
It was WAY TOO SHORT.

But there is always "Repeat" to fix that.

The change from a touching arrangement into a headbanging rockplay was excellent. Nice drums also, but then...it stopped. It IS way to short, both I and MMNR has jumped to that conclusion.

But it kicks ass, so why bother complain, when, as MMNR said, we have the repeat button.

The walkover to the rock part was a little weird, sounded like I was teleported into a spacesjip that currently is 10 feet above ground.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Admittedly, when it was just acoustic guitar and synth, I was thinking how cooler it would be if we had a strictly acoustic guitar arrangement of the Mega Man 2 intro, but then about 1:10 into the mix happened. :razz:

Completely rocking, yo.

Simple, short, and really sweet. Completely perfect intro for its album.

• 2 months later...

The intro reminds me of Wonderboy by Tenacious D.

Pretty cool acoustic chip-ish combo.

The wind effect is really cool. AND THEN IT KIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKSSS IN!!!!

I like the way it tackled that transition. It certainly left me hanging. (but then satisfied my desires. though I wish it looped one more time before ending on me)

• 3 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00625 - Mega Man 2 "Project X2 - Title Screen"