Liontamer

Forum username change requests

4 hours ago, ad.mixx said:

Hi, I would like to change my current name "urdailywater" to "ad.mixx" if that is possible. If not then "ad mixx" would work too.

Do we need to change your artist handle on the site as well?

Yo, I just signed up and sort of wasn't paying attention and didn't capitalize my user name. Could you change the small "s" into a more proper, more capitalized version, please? Like the kind that eats a lot of red mushrooms.

Thanks, moderator!

Edited by Smittenden

Hello,

I just recently signed up and used my usual screen name,SirSka, thinking that I would have another artist name to fill in. Since it's not the case I was wondering if I could change it to my artist handle, Midi Kelley, so it matches what I usually post my music with.

Thanks for time.

On 12/22/2018 at 3:25 AM, Midi Kelley said:

Hello,

I just recently signed up and used my usual screen name,SirSka, thinking that I would have another artist name to fill in. Since it's not the case I was wondering if I could change it to my artist handle, Midi Kelley, so it matches what I usually post my music with.

Thanks for time.

Done.

Hey there!

Could I change my username to something other than my e-mail address? -_- The google form thing filled it in the username field :p

FxMusique would be nice :)

Sorry to ask for a username change, but I've been releasing music under WiFiSunset and would like for my OC Remix handle to match that :)