OCRA-0009 - Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream

zircon

There was actually a limited printing of pressed CDs of VotL, but these CDs are not for sale. They were given to remixers who participated on the project, as well as given to some others as promotional giveaways (for example, Nobuo Uematsu possesses a copy of VotL).

I wonder what he thought of it.

Just "great"? No elaboration?

Yes. Basically, the OCR forum member (who actually hadn't heard of VotL) was at some sort of event with Uematsu. Some random Japanese guy was wearing a shirt with the VotL project logo on it (presumably, custom made) and when Uematsu saw it, he pointed to the shirt and said "That's great!" or something to that effect.

Yes. Basically, the OCR forum member (who actually hadn't heard of VotL) was at some sort of event with Uematsu. Some random Japanese guy was wearing a shirt with the VotL project logo on it (presumably, custom made) and when Uematsu saw it, he pointed to the shirt and said "That's great!" or something to that effect.

That's incredibly awesome.

Also, Uematsu has two copies. One official and one custom made by me and AeroZ from the PLAY! Concerts in Stockholm. Sure, he likes the official the most but still! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When this album come out, I saw like a proper cover and CD art and everything. I just wanted to know if it really is avaliable to buy like that because I have a friend who loves the music here and I thought I would surprise him with it this christmas. If not, its okay.

Thanks guys.