Street Fighter IV

ILLiterate

• 1 month later...

The graphics looks awesome, but I don't like how Ryu's face looks now. I think they had it just right on SF3, but now he looks more like Akuma. A bit too mean. Yet, he still looks cool. Maybe it's because he's older or something. I guess I should go ahead and pony up for a 360.

If she's in this game, and you follow the scale from II, to III:TS, each of her thighs should be about three feet across.

Yeah, I never quite understood some people's attraction to muscular women. Chun-Li was OK looking though. Probably one of my favorite fighters in SF2 Turbo.

I read a bunch of stuff about how they're trying to make this the Second Coming of Street Fighter II, and that they're going to try to get as many SFII characters into the game as possible.

If there's any truth to these rumors, I'm just gonna skip this. I want to play Street Fighter 4, not Street Fighter 2.5 in 3D. I'm really annoyed that we're gonna be stuck with pretty much the same roster that we've been stuck with for years.

Part of the reason I liked SF3 so much was because it had almost an entirely new roster, and they weren't clones of the old ones; sure there were similarities and shared move-sets, but they were still different enough to feel fresh.

I'm sick of M.Bison's grin, I'm sick of Guile's hair, and I'm sick of Yoga Flame. I'll pass.

I love the parry system, but I doubt it will be in SF4. Maybe something similar, like DOA- or KI-type reversals. Everything is speculation at this point. But I trust that Capcom will handle with care. This is their flagship series, it would be a monumental error if they screwed up the gameplay.

Those screens are preliminary (I hope), but they need to spend a lot more time on the general art style. Ryu and Ken are fugly. I fear for Chun Li.

Also, heavier cel shading. Similar to that wispy feeling of the trailer.