Odai

**ON HIATUS** Paths Less Travelled: Terranigma **ON HIATUS**

134 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, David "Cookie" said:

Hey! Just a quick post to wish you all a happy new year :) I hope the project is in good shape, and everyone of you as well!

Happy New Year to you as well! From what I've heard it sounds like the project is in really good shape at this point!

HoboKa likes this

MINOR UPDATE

Hey folks how goes it? Just a quick reminder that February 1st is the next submission update deadline for like 97% of you. That's just a couple weeks away. It's also the first of the year so let's make it a good 'un :)

Uhhh that's about it!

Hope 2017's treating you well,

Cheers!

Helloooooooo everybody! A long overdue MINOR UPDATE inbound!

First of all, the management would like to apologise for the lengthy radio silence with regards to this project. Odai and I keep getting side-tracked by that pesky 'real life' stuff and it's been taking it's toll on the deadlines and whatnot. We're going to do our best to keep on top of stuff as much as humanly possible going forwards, so we'll be sending out deadline messages in the near future to ask how you're getting on.

We currently have sources available for pickup if anyone want's to grab an extra track, or if there's any new producers wanting to join the project. Drop me a PM if you're interested!

Beruga
Freedom
Castle
Call at a Port

As ever if you have any concerns or enquiries please don't hesitate to drop us a message.

Peace out mother-truckers!

Odai and HoboKa like this

Hey everybody, here's a major update. Short term sad news, long term good. My time has been waning a lot recently, as you've probably noticed by my lack of posts. The majority of my input has been behind-the scenes, while my glamorous assistant @Trism has been dealing with the front of house, as it were. Unfortunately, as things stand, my handle on the little I've been able to do has loosened a lot now as well. Without going into too much detail, life just has a way of making things impossible sometimes and priorities are thrust upon you rather than letting you choose your own.

THEREFORE: Rather than let this project and all the fantastic work you've all done so far slip into obscurity, I've decided to hibernate it for the timebeing. I figure that voluntarily putting a pin in it while I clear my theoretical desk is  a far better option than let the ship run adrift without a captain at the helm.

Thanks for the support so far, folks, we WILL be back. This is just something that has to happen for now

It was to be expected with the latest news but really.. your private lifes are number 1 priority. Thanks for letting us know anyway, and I hope everything will get back together as quickly as possible for you!

Sad to see the project take a break, because some cool stuff was happening there, but I understand. Once my schedule clears up by the end of the year, I might be able to help out with some things, but for now I really need to focus on the other album projects first. Hope things clear up soon for you!

Hey folks. I think it's prudent of me to look in every now and again just to show @Trism and I haven't forgotten about this. So I'll be saying "hi" every month or so with a very basic status message.

So... We're still on hiatus, but looking to the future where we can open this back up again. I'm hesitant to give an ETA because I'd be picking numbers out of the air, but hopefully not too long. 

@David "Cookie", thanks for your positivity, it means a lot!

Same goes for you @Jorito, you've been awesome behind the scenes.

@Nathan Allen Pinard Lots of time-consuming and attention-requiring behind-the-scenes stuff lol. Things like collating, micromanagement, asset building, digital gophering, promotion, signing etc. It's an ongoing process and needs more time and attention than we can give it at the moment, And since everybody else on the project has been working so hard on it, it seems unfair to be anything less than impeccable on my end. Ergo the hiatus until Trism and I can once more fully bend our minds towards it. :) 

AAANYWAYS... Cheers folks and keep your ears to the ground. 

Trism, Jorito and HoboKa like this

Well that's a damn crying shame.  Hopefully things will get resurrected and not wither away to nothing...on a positive note, my Sadness Remix with Stahalamora passed the Panel.

Trism and Odai like this