Forum username change requests

Liontamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Im just starting here. actualy i've been join the ocremix in last year. but now i want to take serious care from now on. and the name its so important, my corernt username its so cliche: Hicky DJ Sonic, please change to: Hicky 8th Sonic DJ, sonds better no? Thanks. ;-)

Im just starting here. actualy i've been join the ocremix in last year. but now i want to take serious care from now on. and the name its so important, my corernt username its so cliche: Hicky DJ Sonic, please change to: Hicky 8th Sonic DJ, sonds better no? Thanks. ;-)

It literally sounds exactly as ridiculous as your current name, but no offense :-D Hope you dig the change as soon as the mods do it!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm considering a possible name change from my current name of "Electrolisystem" (which basically came from wanting to copy the username of someone on Spore. Said person used a slight misspelling of photosynthesis, and it kind of grew from there) to something I want to use for actual remixes and music.

I'm not sure whether to use "Anorax" or "AnoraxAudio" as my username, but either one is preferable. I'll probably retire this moniker to be used as a password instead...

Edited by Anorax

• 1 month later...

Dear Liontamer,

I would like to request a handle change from "CHIPP Damage" to "The Legendary Zoltan". I promise that it will be a permanent change. I have a website and everything using this name and would like to be the same on OCR. If "The Legendary Zoltan" is too long, my 2nd choice is, "Legendary Zoltan", and if that is still yet too long, my final choice is "The Zoltan". Thank you very much. I appreciate your services greatly.

• 4 weeks later...