Qwop

Tex

I took up the challenge. Nothing hard really. Once you manage to get him stable, no problems will be found. You do not even need to perform a complete walk because his knee helps anyway. It is only a matter of patience.

098qm9.png

As you can see, I keep going foward without the need of jumping over the obstacle which shows up after the first 50 metres.

Looks like the creator of this game used that new Bone Tool to make his body works like a skeleton; I know about it rather well.

I can get a sort of smooth run going but its kind've hard to keep up, the guy usually just keels over on his toes...to which I laugh my ass off everytime but damnit I won't be happy till I RUN this 100m with a big sexy jump on the end.

The way I run is by holding W + O, then holding Q + P with that slightly, so he brings his leg up a tad, then just hold Q + P, then repeat that. I managed around 50m of smooth running once.

I managed to get pretty far by holding W until he falls, and then holding P and alternating Q and W.

00id3.th.jpg

It was kinda funny hearing the 'Chariots of Fire'-esque music while watching the runner dragging his knee.

01qg3.th.jpg

Things were alright until I hit the hurdle.

02wn5.th.jpg

EDIT: On my next attempt, I managed to jump over the knocked-over hurdle.

03bk2.th.jpg

okay, I've gotten to where I can run semi normally and am averaging about 10 m per run (instead of -0.4 like yesterday)

I've found it's hard to make mid-stride adjustments with his calves without his foot flipping down (resulting in only the toe contacting the ground (aside from the forthcoming faceplant as qwop fails to bring his other foot up in time))