The Old Fogies From UnMod Thread

Bagel Fuzzynuts

So, I just realized something: The idiot that I was back in 2002, you know, the dumbass that was a douche to everyone, couldn't spell half of his words correctly, and generally was in the low IQs of this website, well this reformed idiot is presenting a paper tomorrow at a conference where people from across Canada, and even one speaker from England, will be listening.

If I could tell my 2002 self about where I was right now... I'd give him winning lottery numbers, and I'd tell him to get back with the girl, and I would also tell him that life is gonna lead you to strange places.

I wish I could be that blissful idiot again... I was a jerk, but I had fun with it.

Indeed. If you search for xSR388x, her myspace is the first result :0 (If you google it, a bunch of her other shit comes up too.)

So the reason she's not around is because she posted semi-nudes of herself? :\

At least, that's what I'm gathering from her picture existing as a follow up to this:

Some dumb jailbait posted pictures of herself in her underwear (and a few out of it huddled over as to be "tasteful") on an open Photobucket and they got leaked to the general public. You can probably get them from JtDL if you really want them.

I miss all the drama.

This thread's like a trip through memory lane. You know, an acid trip and the memories are out to get you.

What happened to metaknight? I remember him posting about his family/life problems and as I recall, they were pretty intense. His sigs always made me feel warm & fuzzy... multi.gif

He used to pop up randomly on AIM and tell me about how things were going for him, but I don't think I've heard from him in at least a year now...

I remember when people weren't indifferent to Goatse.

I remember the Spork War.

I remember the UnMod Orgy thread, although I wish I didn't.

I remember the steady decline in the use of punctiation, instigated by the likes of Stan and molto.

I remember the UnMod Hot or Not competition. (I was totally in the number one spot for quite some time.)

I remember when we all picked out a Star of Destiny from the Suikoden series for ourselves. (I got Jacques.)

I remember when I spontaneously sent 99 private messages in ALL CAPS to random people in the forum, and watched in glee as everyone slowly pieced it together.

I remember when Walan and Mae were getting married.

I remember that we are all Eccles.

I remember my "There is a corpse in your bathtub" thread.

I remember when UnMod WAS your fucking LiveJournal.

Good times.

gowjustice.png