Left 4 Dead 2 - now $6.80 on Steam!

The Damned

nine out of ten people suck at this game because they lack problem solving skills

if somebody is down and you can't revive them because there are zombies everywhere, do you

a) try to revive them anyways, putting yourself in danger for no discernible reason and likely costing your team the game

B) clear out the zombies

if you chose a, congratulations you're an idiot

nine out of ten people suck at this game because they lack problem solving skills

if somebody is down and you can't revive them because there are zombies everywhere, do you

a) try to revive them anyways, putting yourself in danger for no discernible reason and likely costing your team the game

B) clear out the zombies

if you chose a, congratulations you're an idiot

That's assuming you've only got two players. You could just as easily have two people clearing out the zombies while the third revives the fourth.

Smoker seems like he got neutered some - the range seems pathetic, either that or I kept getting screwed.

Charger's charge seems somewhat tough to aim properly - I've had a bunch of near misses.

Spitter is sexy - very nice in terms of infected advantage in setting stuff up, or getting free hits from long corridors (like in Dead Center level 5.

Dead Carnival seems tough :-( .

And...that's all I got so far - very fun to play, but frustratingly tough in some ways.

That's assuming you've only got two players. You could just as easily have two people clearing out the zombies while the third revives the fourth.

the other two are dead do to other acts of incompetence

What I don't like about Charger is how little bits of debris will stop the charge.

"Oh, there's the Survivors! I'll just ram them down and - aw shit, a table got in my way."

not really

Yeah really...

Ok if you wanna buy an E-Machine, yeah they aren't expensive. But for those guys who barely make ends meet everymonth, even that can be expensive.

I could be going out on a limb here but I am having way too much fun with Left 4 Dead 2. Granted the price tag is still pretty steep if you didn't do the 4 Pack deal, but I feel the game is fun enough to justify the 60 Dollar price tag if you are a friendless wonder.

Also atmuh, that patch was a gift from the bottom of my heart, and you would give it up so easily. Heartless man, heartless.

Yeah really...

Ok if you wanna buy an E-Machine, yeah they aren't expensive. But for those guys who barely make ends meet everymonth, even that can be expensive.

I could be going out on a limb here but I am having way too much fun with Left 4 Dead 2. Granted the price tag is still pretty steep if you didn't do the 4 Pack deal, but I feel the game is fun enough to justify the 60 Dollar price tag if you are a friendless wonder.

Also atmuh, that patch was a gift from the bottom of my heart, and you would give it up so easily. Heartless man, heartless.

i built someone a pretty decent pc for the price of a 360

when you think about it that isnt that expensive

atmuh, I'mma call your bluff. Go 'head and tell me a 'decent' PC that you built someone for 300 dollars. I really wanna know what it is.

@L$D2: Bleh. I don't wanna rain on people's parades, but...it seems pretty much exactly like the old one which, while fun, got really old really quickly.