Sign in to follow this  
Bahamut

Official & Unofficial Arrangement Projects (Tracking)

156 posts in this topic

Hi, Just putting in my bit. Paths Less Travelled Vol. 1: Terranigma has been running since January 1st. It's not currently OCRA but is in the application process (have emailed projects, awaiting second reply - just a friendly reminder, I know you're busy! :D

Current status: Triple- disc, Most tracks claimed,WIPs ranging from completed down, Recruiting final remixers.
Rolling 2-month deadlines from remixer's signup (to the nearest 1st of the month)

Considering the project's only 6 months old, It's apparently very popular and steaming ahead productivity-wise, so I'll use this window (if I humbly may) to promote the album, request addition to the OP and remind staff of my recent email. Why do I feel cheeky doing this?

Cheers!

Thread has been updated... finally.

Please let me know if I missed anything!

We're considering an alternate format for this information, perhaps using IPS4's ability to handle custom databases/types...

Just posting an update here for the Zelda:Wind Waker Album! We're no longer recruiting and have in fact submitted for approval and release back in July. I know the review process is long and needs ample time (you guys have a lot to do) but I just wanted to bring the info up to date. Thank you! ---SkyRiderX