Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

MMX6 and MMX2 aren't getting enough love

Then again, X6 already has live instruments, so hey. Maybe a trend of applying chiptuneage to games like X6 and beyond that already have live instrumentation is necessary?

It would certainly be interesting. For example, having dem beeps and boops during MMX8's Lumine-Second Form play when the song slows down from its rock part to its more mellow stage. The instrument in the background is....a violin? I can't tell.

As an exclusivity, I present to you people my final WIP here. Chill Penguin Pillz

I came to conclusion that this song is best without guitars, so I hope you'll like it's electro feel :) ... caution, this is over 9 minutes :sleepdepriv:

This is my first remix also.

Hmm... I don't think you should post that here - on projects, it's best not to release your music to the public before the project goes live. You could give it to the people in the KNGI WIP forum, though, since that's project member access only (not to mention it'd make us all feel special there 8)).

Post it there and I'll give you my feedback and stuff.

So good news abound! XSTmusic is rounding the final stretch on his excellent medley, including a strong Chill Penguin - this track is already pushing 10 minutes and will likely be even longer!

zyko just needs to get the production done for his tracks to be finished. Similarly with Bonkers for his Opening Stage Zero track.

Big updates for Vurez's other two tracks are incoming.

Gario & Skummel has also pumped out a solid WIP in the meantime.

Get excited people, the music is on the move and it's looking like this album will be unlike any other one on OCR! When you all get to hear the preview once we hit 30 final wavs (I might move that up to 32 or 33 :-P ), you will know what has those on board hyped up over.

So we're at 16 final wavs! Willrock decided that he wanted his GMRB entry in and polished it up enough that he felt that he was done with it, so he gave me a final wav for that.

XSTmusic also provided me with a quick wav of the Title screen music from MMX.

We are pushing quite close to the boundaries of 5 discs, with 4 discs of the regular album and the 5th one for bonus tracks. I'm kinda fearful as to what the listening party will be like when this releases, we might have more than 6 hours of music.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History