Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

"Beating our Dix"

can't believe I chuckled at that

Anyway, lets stop beating on the guy already. It is his song, and unless its one of those 'we will sing the song with our voices and hum it to the original instrumentation', then we-...err....you should keep it.

It is.

And with the deadline approaching, is this where I bug the crap out of sixto to work on his song? Is it, Wes?

"Bugging" only works in special situations. Leave the project organization to the project staff, Mirby. No offense, but regardless of how bad you want them to do it, that's the appropriate thing to do. :nicework:

Edit: oh, and something relevant! I'm still waiting on Zircon to get some free time for our collab. We will consult privately further about it.

Yeah, generally it's not a good idea to pester people too much - that's why I prefer to keep in loose contact to give people some space since most people are tackling many things in their lives as well as the music.

It helps also to keep things lighthearted somewhat as well.

With Sixto though, I already spoke to him a few days ago, so we're on the same page.

It's October the fifth, and apparently, the top thread says final WAV's are due the 10th or something.

So I assume push back of the date? COME ON GUYS I WANNA SEE YOUR MUSIC FLOW.

Also I hate you all for encouraging what I didn't want
The Communities Unanimous response to this tyranny:

It's October the fifth, and apparently, the top thread says final WAV's are due the 10th or something.

So I assume push back of the date? COME ON GUYS I WANNA SEE YOUR MUSIC FLOW.

The Communities Unanimous response to this tyranny:

Heh I never heard that Duane & BrandO song before for some reason.

As for the tracks - some unexpected things happened to a few people, and there seemed to be an overwhelming feeling of pressure, so I decided to move back when I wanted all the final tracks. I've still been strongly encouraging final wavs whenever people had them almost ready since it helps give a more complete picture for the background stuff before release. It looks like we might be ready for a January release.

With that said, now Ergosonic and Level 99 & Hemophiliac are ready to give a wav soon, with Bonkers possibly close to having one ready as well.

Indeed, halc has a nice WIP for Commander Yammark.

Cerrax has now also been added to the list of people green lighted for handing me a final wav.

Expecting a slew of other wavs this week!

Lastly, Bonkers is contributing his medley as originally seen during a DoD free month as a bonus track! He tweaked it a bit, more notably on the production side.

Merged: Two more final wavs from Cerrax and Level 99 & Hemophiliac! We're making good progress towards the completion of everything - you're all going to love this album when all is said and done!

Funny thing is, those clips are on a track on the Rockman X1 - 6 soundtrack.

Edit: More WIPs! DJSBX, Cyril, and halc have brought on updates, with Cyril ready to be finished with another track!

When we hit 30 final wavs, I will furnish one final teaser. Everyone will be blown away with what's coming when they hear the preview, it will have you salivating

Yesterday has been pretty quiet as far as WIPs/wavs go for a supposed final deadline. I have an updated WIP from XSTMusic that's not a midi! (all those on the project go comment on stuff for it in the project forum!) I also got one from Gario this morning

To be fair to everyone though, I did mention about some stuff being an issue (uncontrollable circumstances, such as DarKsidE555 having his finger broken on his guitar playing hand) with several people though that ended up with me delaying when I want the final tracks in by, but everyone knows the expectation this time is that all the wavs need to be in asap. This album will come out before I leave for boot camp, bank it!

We can possibly be seeing 20+ more wavs come in by the end of this month though. Get excited folks, everything is aligning for a sick album!

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History