Sonic the Hedgehog 4

NNY

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.tssznews.com/2010/03/07/new-information-game-informer-interview-iizuka-on-sonic-4/

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20143227&postcount=6665

Overnight, a second hand account was given of an interview Game Informer magazine scored with Sonic Team’s Takashi Iizuka concerning Sonic the Hedgehog 4.

We’re trying to find the article verbatim, but for the moment we are relaying an account from NeoGAFer RobbieNick, who says, among a bunch of other things, that the article includes some new screenshots from the game.

Chief among Iizuka’s reveals is a tease for Tails and Knuckles to return not in the first but the second episode, perhaps as playable characters. “Fans will be very pleased with the cast in episode 2,” according to the Iizuka quote cited in the story.

...If Sonic 4’s return to form is the Sonic experience you have been waiting 16 years for, then we strongly encourage you to try this...

Oh fucking Hell...

1267834590807.gif

This better be good

• 3 weeks later...

Those tracks really make me regret OCremix wasn't asked to made it.

It's clearly really flat ...

The only way to remember the genesis sounds the guy who composed this has found is to use percussions from the old Sonics. What a mindblowing idea ...:sleepzzz:

I like the music well enough (some better than others) but I more alarmed at the presence of 4 (maybe 5) stages. Even with 3 acts a piece, this will be short. It'll have to be a cheap "episode" to convince me to buy it before they are released as a package.