OCR00137 - Super Mario 64 "Liquid Mario"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't wanna put anyone down here but I did not really like this so much. I have no idea why but

I just can't recommend putting this in your list of VG remixed music. :|

it was submited 5 years ago in 2000. Overall quality of the mixes evolved. Can't wait to be in 2010 ^^

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

This was the first OCR mix I ever heard; I was down at college a couple years ago and someone showed me this. I thought nothing of the "OC remix" tag until I realized there were a lot of these OC remixes floating around. I ran a search and found this site.

Nice tune, very relaxing although you can definitely tell the bar has been raised a bit since then.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

omg, super enthused response to this mix from DJP! The good news is that he's right, this is a great mix, especially considering the age of it. Cool arrangement, good production, and a great source combine to make a winning track. No surprise that it's McVaffe at the helm (after being unmasked! ;-) ).

The ending is a bit weaksauce, but overall, it's a great mix that really gave the early OCR submitters an idea of what to shoot for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

McVaffe is a GUY, his name is Mike Vafeas. If you go into his profile, you will see I am telling the truth.

Anyways, this is an AMAZING remix, I could listen to it all day! Although I probably won't because I have other things to do, but this is my favorite remix of the original song.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Heh, sorry, but the story behind this mixpost (and the mixup) is funny to me. But for the actual song, honestly, it's classic McVaffe. What is there to not like about this ReMix? A bit straightforward, but the quality has held up a hell of a lot better than other ReMixes that aren't as old as this one, so for a ReMix from way back when, this is still pretty good. Way to go McVaffe.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00137 - Super Mario 64 "Liquid Mario"