DoD Site Relaunch! - www.dwellingofduels.net

Prince uf Darkness

Oh man have I been waiting for this moment for a long god damn time. The recent VGMix server crash started the ball rolling to give the site what it's been needing for quite some time. After it happened and DoD temporarily moved to my server, there was a clear decline in interest, and that was dangerous for DoD. Yes, regular participants knew where the new location was, as did people over at OCR and MM after people posted threads, but the casual listeners probably didn't. Crimson put together a crack team of awesome people including Paragon, Legg, FoxxDragon, Ryan8bit, XMark and myself, and we've all been working around the clock in various ways to bring you the new site.

http://www.dwellingofduels.net

DISCLAIMER: The site is in serious beta mode!

At the moment it is up really just to showcase the new layout and to show the world that, no, DoD did NOT go away with VGMix! The site does have some problems, layout issues and bugs right now and there is a TON of functionality being worked on which we're planning on adding in the coming weeks and months. But it does have a search function up!

WE ARE WORKING ON A SWEET ACCOUNT SYSTEM THAT WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THESE CHANGES IN THE NEAR FUTURE:

-Automated voting

-Automated submissions

-Dedicated artists profile pages that display all songs the artist has done (including collaborations), which placements achieved and how many times, etc.

-Artists will be able to add their own personal info (Youtube Channel, personal website, Facebook page, etc.)

-Artists will be able to upload CHANGES to their DoD tracks and it will show up on the search pages, DoD pages, artist's page, etc. (a common demand that I know I would take huge advantage of)

-Fully integrated forum that links accounts to DoD main site artist profiles

-More tutorials (I know I'm going to start writing some, and you all should, too)

-MOAR?

We have a LOT planned and I'm probably forgetting most of it, but look forward to awesomeness in DoD in the future.

Spread the good word!