Hurry! A Final Fantasy X Impossible ReMix Album

Arcana

This unofficial project has been completed and is available here!

http://hurryffx.kngi.org

This album came along as a result of this: http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28108

And then a bunch of musicians took it and ran with it. ;)

Thanks to my co-director The Author; our musicians Darkesword, AaronD, Zeroboros, Swann, Chernabouge, Nintenjoe 64, Rozovian, Brandon Strader, The Coop, Gario; and our artist Suzume for coming together and delivering this album.

The concept behind this album:

Hurry! The Final Fantasy X Impossible Remix Album is a remix album of the song Hurry! by Junya Nakano,

who helped compose the Final Fantasy X soundtrack. The songs are done in various genres and styles

to showcase exactly how much flexibility the artists have when interpreting one song.

Also if you would like to stream some of the tracks we set up a YouTube channel for the project too:

http://www.youtube.com/user/HurryFFX

Enjoy!

Just listening now, In love with DarkSword's version, dont think it could get better.

The percs are great and the Zanarkand theme fits in really well, more then i'd guess it would if someone told me the two where going to be mixed together.

AaronD's version feels very emotional when the strings really pick up, and love when the synth kicks in, (I want that refill!!!)

The party in Zanarkand is good, was scared at first it was going to be a cheesy club mix wannabe but then I was like "Yay!" :D It was really good. the only issue i have is the piano was too paned to the right and I guess it coulda been pulled forward a lil more, it sounded really good, just wish I could have heard it more!

For those about to run, Hmmm not to my taste but very well done for those into that genre of music. :)

Rozo's version made me smile at first, and then my smile kept growing, it was really funky!

Ethnic rush is by far the best use of percs Ive heard in a long time! The winds were a nice touch!

Coops version was really good, loved his take on it, just wish the samples where of a better quality, sound alot like a midi to me but my far my fave take on the song!

Garios's was a strange take on the song, but very nice

Great work guys! Ill be downloading this for sure!

Yeah, but I think DS's song was going to go with the release (obviously there were some complications, so it didn't happen).

I don't know the details on the posting order - DS's was the only one I was sure of. Your song might be posted, too (that's what LT said, anyway). I can't say for sure, though, since I'm not LT.

I am sure that my song won't be posted, though, lol.