VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Yeah, they made me sound ditzy. ><

Soooooo...ummmm.... How 'bout those Google Ads?

googleads.jpg

Ive found something as well. Its not as wierd, but its still pretty wierd:

4h8p2zk.jpg

You should check out the site. Its got the wierdest mathamatical diagrams ever.

I admit all of that is pretty funny. But not quite as funny as you using Internet Explorer :lol:. Firefox ftw!

Time for another Good Idea Bad Idea. Or...

Episode 065 of VGDJ has been released, and is now available at www.vgdj.net!

There are actually TWO girls appearing on this episode! Possibly three! :o And lots of other cool stuff.

Take our short survey and get a free VGDJ pin!

UPDATE 11/20: We've gotten so many responses that we can't give any more pins out. However, you still have the chance of winning an OCR or VGDJ t-shirt if you fill out the survey. :)

Does VGDJ have a myspace? I searched the forum for a response, and there is none. So does that mean that VGDJ isn't on myspace *gasps* 8O

I for one am not on MySpace and proud to admit it!

As a sometimes Web designer--and I don't think I'm the only one here--it makes me go :vomit:

:banghead:

Though I am on Facebook.

As q-pa pointed out, myspace is fugly. :lol:

Granted, it may be a good way to attract attention to your band/project/show/whatever, but I dunno... The whole idea of it just seems kind of high-schooly to me. We already have a lovely website, thanks to the help of LES.NET, Cyan_Ide Design, and belthesar's torrents.

What do the rest of you think? Would it be worth it anyway? Part of me just doesn't want to invest the time in yet another website community, but...

I was just thinking that It would be yet another way to pass the word along. But Pixie is also right. It is kinda high-schooly. If you want to go college, Facebook, but I don't know how many people have that. Its just an Idea. Not one that has to take effect, but there are lots of people on myspace...VGDJ would be in my top 4 haha.

Myspace is just a marketing tool masquerading as a 'social networking' site. Traffic is traffic, and if it gets more listeners (and votes) then it's usually a good thing.

If you're worried about it looking like crap, keep in mind they let you style it up yourself. While this usually results in complete crap most of the time, have you seen Rama's page?

And just while we're on the subject, my car still needs friends! http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=129145975