Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

It's red because Charge Man gets all the ladies, just like his prospective remixer :D

I really like the smaller sig as well, I'm fine with whatever, as long as they look as sexy as they already do :)

Yeah I was thinking the colors corresponded with the color of the robot masters. We could do team colors though. Both sigs look awesome!

Rozo, PH, and I were thinking of "The Amp Men" (our first name initials and musically relevant), if that would be considered MM enough. I'm not sure if we finalized that decision though, so I'll let those guys weigh in.

Don't think that's Mega Man enough. :|

Anyway, since everyone posted their picks, I went through and made the rosters. Check the sheet in the first post; your Robot Master for the competition is in BLUE.

The mixing stage will begin this Saturday, you guys have a week to make sigs and team banners and stuff.

I will be revealing the first Wily Castle theme at the start of the round.

Care to explain why Hylian Lemon and Rozovian lost their sole first picks of Crystal Man and Top Man respecively? I'm under the assumption everyone will get their first pick if they aren't conflicting with another person.

If your first pick doesn't conflict with anyone, you get it. If it conflicts, I flip the coin between the two who conflict, and the winner gets their first and the loser gets their second. If that second pick conflicts with someone else's first pick, I flip again.

The idea is that I want everyone to have a shot of getting a Robot Master as high up on their own list as possible. Losing the first coin toss shouldn't bump you down all the way to the end of your list just because other guys have picked the ones on your list as their first.

If your first pick doesn't conflict with anyone, you get it. If it conflicts, I flip the coin between the two who conflict, and the winner gets their first and the loser gets their second. If that second pick conflicts with someone else's first pick, I flip again.

The idea is that I want everyone to have a shot of getting a Robot Master as high up on their own list as possible. Losing the first coin toss shouldn't bump you down all the way to the end of your list just because other guys have picked the ones on your list as their first.

Shoot, I guess I'll have to wait until next year for someone to do Tengu Man's Saturn version. I was pretty excited when I saw that Jewbei had it picked as his number two after Tornado Man, since that theme was picked as a first by prophetik (a trance-y version for Tengu Man would have been great).

Oh well, there's always GRMRB 2012...

Don't think that's Mega Man enough. :|

Awwww :sad: Well I guess we'll have to think of something else. We were thinking that every Robot Master ends in "man" so that would be the tie-in with "The AMP Men". I don't really see how that's any less Mega Man than something like The Gentlemaster's Club though (unless I'm missing the reference).